Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat's In Tx.

wsm9808
    How about PK for the 4th of july weekend, at Hells Gate.
    What is a good weekend to come to lake Lewisville, we are wanting to boat on that lake one weekend this summer.

Jetty 468
    wsm9808:
    How about PK for the 4th of july weekend, at Hells Gate.
    What is a good weekend to come to lake Lewisville, we are wanting to boat on that lake one weekend this summer. P.K. sound's good to me for the fourth ! Now Big Daddy give us the input on Lewisville !!!!!

wsm9808
    We have reservations at PK lodge the 4th of July weekend already. You have to book way ahead of time to get a room at any of the lake front lodges. We tryed to book Sandy Beach Lodge for the 4th last labor day weekend while we were down there, and it was already booked full!
    Any of you dallas/FtWorth boaters go to PK on the 4th of july?
    [ February 10, 2003, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: wsm9808 ]

sdba069
    Hey,I've heard rumors of a couple of hot rod boats hanging out on Lake Whitney.Now I can't prove it,it's just a rumor.Hey Badboat,I might actually have time for a little lake boating this year,imagine that.Hey Water Rocket,who are you.Jetty 468,if you had made it down to Plowman's the last couple of years,you'd be in the Brazos River Rat Association.Badboat and I are members in good standing.

sdba069
    Just a reminder,my Mirage Jet drag boat is still for sale,minus motor.I think there are several on this forum who have seen it run,and will confirm that it hauls and is a very nice boat.Just a reminder.......

Jetty 468
    sdba069:
    Hey,I've heard rumors of a couple of hot rod boats hanging out on Lake Whitney.Now I can't prove it,it's just a rumor.Hey Badboat,I might actually have time for a little lake boating this year,imagine that.Hey Water Rocket,who are you.Jetty 468,if you had made it down to Plowman's the last couple of years,you'd be in the Brazos River Rat Association.Badboat and I are members in good standing. That's funny I heard about those rumor's also but surely it's just a rumor ????? Good standing huh , come on now !! I'm going to come on down this yr. and bring as many as I can with me . Is the little Cole still over there ??

blondebomber
    water rocket I'll give you a call when I get to Tyler. It's looking like I'll be there the first week in June. My mother has a lake hous at lake Palistine. But I like lake Tyler better not as many stumps.

sdba069
    Hey Kev..........Which little Cole are you referring to ,the TR-4? Don't forget.........NASCAR in Ft. Worth.......Just got my confirmation back on the camp sites......Are you going this year????????

Jetty 468
    sdba069:
    Hey Kev..........Which little Cole are you referring to ,the TR-4? Don't forget.........NASCAR in Ft. Worth.......Just got my confirmation back on the camp sites......Are you going this year???????? I have no ticket's , got some room ???????????

Jetty 468
    You said Nascar and I went blank !! The Cole that you e-mailed me on Got Jet , white with blue and yellow !

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast