Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hot Boat's In Tx.

beyondhelpin
    BigDaddy
    I thought they shut down the partying by Sneaky Petes. I lived in Carrolton for a few months in 96 and before I moved they had pretty much turned it into a dead zone. Someone got run over swimming by a boat out there.

SShammy
    ANY BODY FROM EST TEXAS? ME AN D MY BUDS NORMALLY HIT LAKE SAM RYBURN ON THE HOLIDAYS. SNAKE ISLAND GETS PACKED OUT BUT YOU GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR THE PO POS.MEMORIAL DAY IS USALLY PACKED OUT AS IS JULY FOURTH. WE ALSO RUN THE LOWER NECHES RIVER AND SOMEWTIMEDS CRUISE THE INTERCOASTAL TO LAKE CHARLES.

BigDaddy
    beyondhelpin:
    BigDaddy
    I thought they shut down the partying by Sneaky Petes. I lived in Carrolton for a few months in 96 and before I moved they had pretty much turned it into a dead zone. Someone got run over swimming by a boat out there. Hey Beyond They have moved Party cove to the cove when you go east from sneeky petes and north around the point into the cove between Hickory creek at the cut thru that is the new party cove. just look for the Huge Row of boats tied up to each other and it is even better becouse you can park on the beach of the island or anchor close to shore.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456