Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Fire Sale" 91 Challenger Offshore 24' (SOLD 5-30-03)

Posey
    Just kiddin, I wish I could talk my wife into polishing my boat. Whats the secret?

superV
    Posey:
    Just kiddin, I wish I could talk my wife into polishing my boat. Whats the secret? Not making her have to go to work!

lakesmodified
    SuperV, when are you moving to Calif? I wish I hadn't spent all my cash as a down payment on my new Superduty... I would have liked to have been able to work out a deal with you. Ivan

superV
    Well things are being put off till summers end. I have some a few loose ends to tie up before I go. Ill trade you the SuperDuty? I just boat a new boat over the weekend so this one need to go soon!

lakesmodified
    superV:
    Well things are being put off till summers end. I have some a few loose ends to tie up before I go. Ill trade you the SuperDuty? I just boat a new boat over the weekend so this one need to go soon! Sorry to hear about the delay... I'm looking to get out of Tennessee myself and head back West, but this time, just as far as Lost Wages... So let me get this right: You'll trade me your Challenger for my new Superduty Club Cab 4WD Diesel and take over my payments ?

VillainDave
    Nice boat I'll email you for more info!

superV
    lakesmodified:
    superV:
    Well things are being put off till summers end. I have some a few loose ends to tie up before I go. Ill trade you the SuperDuty? I just boat a new boat over the weekend so this one need to go soon! Sorry to hear about the delay... I'm looking to get out of Tennessee myself and head back West, but this time, just as far as Lost Wages... So let me get this right: You'll trade me your Challenger for my new Superduty Club Cab 4WD Diesel and take over my payments ? LOL I dont belive in payments!

HavasuDreamin'
    SuperV.......have you tried the local boat trader. I think that would be a perfect boat for LOTO. Someone should buy it this spring.

superV
    HavasuDreamin':
    SuperV.......have you tried the local boat trader. I think that would be a perfect boat for LOTO. Someone should buy it this spring. Yes it is in the boat trader know. It will sell just need spring to come!

SuperV, if you get desperate I have about 13,000. let me know

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast