Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LABOR DAY ?

US1Fountain
    Will be at Cumberland also over the holiday. And then back on Thur for the poker run.
    Saturday at 76 Falls, then at the dam in the evening.

D-BO
    Hey Beyondhelpin, we went down by the finish line looking for you but it was kinda crowded!! What day are you going to Grand Lake? We'll be down there all weekend!! Let know what day your going to be down there and we'll meet up!! That "Freedom" skater that ran will be there!! We should also have the 41ft Apache cat done for sure this weekend!! Give me a shout out!

wsm9808
    Kelly, no, we are not going to CC, we have plans at Possum Kingdom and spliting a cabin with some friends. We are planning a trip to San Angelo in Sep, the third weekend, I think its the 21st and 22nd, its a pretty lake with some great boats but you have to run through hull exhaust. We plan to make mousefest again next spring though.
    scott and Kara

beyondhelpin
    Looks like we will be on Grand on Sunday. Sure we will be at the Drip for a little while, maybe party cove too. Plus have a couple of friends with places by the spillway so probally run by there. Will you be in the Apache? If so what does it look like? Does it have an Indian design on it?

D-BO
    The Apache Cat is all yellow, the outside of it isn't done yet but we wanted to get it on the water! We started the motors lastnight, you'll be able to hear us coming! I'll be in the Apache, Lime Green and purple Cig, or the Red and Yellow Scarab P29. We'll all be together anyway!! You might have seen us at the Shoot Out, the cat wasn't there but the other two were. We usually get to dripping around 1:00pm and we leave around 6:00pm. We will be coming from Honey Creek, that's where the Cig. and the Apache are kept. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet you instead of you being a person on the computer!!

beyondhelpin
    D-BO
    Plan on meeting you guys on Sunday then!!

beyondhelpin
    D-Bo
    Looked for you guys out there Sunday never seen you. O well maybe next time!

D-BO
    We were there, we had a rough night so we didn't make it out until a little later in the day!! We didn't get the cat on the water until about 7:30pm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12