Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lake of the ozarks shoot out

Sea Esta
    Sea Esta here....New to this board. Been lookin for a place to chat with others from LOTO. Were at the lake just about every weekend. Were at the 10MM on the Niangua, across from Bridal Cave. We have a Hurricane GS 232 with a Yamaha 200 HPDI. Not what you would call a Hot Boat but will have to do for the time being. Been looking at a PlayCraft Tritoon Extreme with a pair of 225 Yamaha's straped to the back. Hope to meet others from the board as the weeks go by. Sea Esta. wink

Badboat1
    The BadBoys from Texas will be there lookin to kick some ass .Hope to see all of you there.
    Badboat

kc***boat
    Thunderbutt:
    kc***boat, Are you the guy with the HTM that I saw at Jim Cruses powercoat shop in Osagebeach last week? Good luck on your run. I'll look for you at the shootout.
    kc***boat:
    We will be there to run to run the HTM this year.Yes that was me.

BigDaddy
    Badboat1:
    The BadBoys from Texas will be there lookin to kick some ass .Hope to see all of you there.
    BadboatHey BadBoat I am trying to be able to make it to the fun in the sun to support my Fellow Texans Like Flash and everyone else but I wish you and every one well and fun if I dont make it Take care.

BigDaddy
    superV:
    who's comin and whatcha bringing any west costers coming!Hey superV I just got word from a secrete source that there is a Guy coming from Florida with a 43 footer Cat Hull with Twin Turbins and it is said he has 9000HP and went 190s at 70 percent and it will go faster if this is true it should be able to do well over 200mph he is from Italy or something he is supposed to be there and he has a 55footer that will do well over 130 or faster this will be one site to see with all these boats that are suppose to show up.
    I do know that Flash will be there probably Thursday or friday morning I am trying to be able to go. I love that Paint Job on the Sorcerer Boat.
    Hey take care and Have fun.
    and hey Those are Arneson drives on flashes Boat.

Badboat1
    Hey Bigdaddy enjoyed talkin to ya on the phone hope you can make it.Going to be a kick ass event
    Badboat1

BigDaddy
    Badboat1:
    Hey Bigdaddy enjoyed talkin to ya on the phone hope you can make it.Going to be a kick ass event
    Badboat1Yeh I hope I can make it sounds like a blast and if not we can get togather some time around Dallas or the Brazos talk to ya later.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123