Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moomaw

shirkey4750
    Talked to wideopen 545 the other night and we discussed maybe trying to hook up with the Moomawnster at Moomaw before Anna. Anybody else interested?

Moomawnster
    I'm in ! Well ... after I get the motor back in! ....I pulled the u-joints last nite in a red eye wrench session . Once I identify it I can get new ones ..... for now .... sleeping ZZZZZZZZ
    Oh yeah ... Tim , no rpm increase . I ran it yesterday morning and got a wicked hole shot but it dies at about 50mph ..... like me .. sleeping

Cole 383
    Hey Shirkey,
    Where are you thinking of getting together? I may be a player, if that big boy doesn't come around and pick on me.
    I am looking for a descent set of chev. jet headers ( chrome)if anybody has some for sale.
    Later 383

shirkey4750
    Hopefully in the middle of May sometime, after the water warms up and see what everybodys schedule is. Moomaw is a beautiful lake. Moo has been keeping it a secret to long. Maybe we can get the big boy to come out and play. Stopped into JD's yesterday, he wants to sell his Sanger ski hydro. Jerry had his new toy just about stripped out.

Moomawnster
    Ok guys ! I'm ready now ........ THIS was a manic mechanic session ! Today.... sleeping
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/139manicmechanic.JPG[/img]

HammerDown
    Go you stud you...
    Brother Moo, I need to remove my motor for a new oil pan(thats all)...could you send me some of that motovation...Because I sure don't have any!

Big Boys Toy PE857
    towoitayconcernykeyoardisroken

Wet Dream
    Big Boys Toy PE857:
    towoitayconcernykeyoardisroken Translation...
    To whom it may concern, keyboard is broken.
    Hammer, you need to get involved.

Wet Dream
    Looks good Moo. Time to get her wet.

Big Boys Toy PE857
    Wet Dream,
    Thanks for translating. The bottom row of keys and space bar had quit working. Got a new keyboard and I'm back in business. Had been several topics I would have posted on lately but couldnt.
    The Lake Anna deal has my attention, and I hope to attend. Watch out for that Southern West Virginia riff raff, Cole 383, though. He will try to convince you he has a fast boat and I personally know it won't run but 150, in a thousand feet, anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast