Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headed Out Today

DansBlown73Nordic
    Im going to run the Schiada today. If everything works ok. I will be bringing it to Anna. Otherwise it will be the old Battle Ship Stevens.

cool let me know how she ran.

Wet Dream
    What the hell are you doing up at 4am??? I'm going to work on mine today, and hopefully give her a run tomorrow. The weather is pretty iffy here.

DansBlown73Nordic
    Id tell you what im doing at 4 a.m. but Id have to kill you..... This will be the deciding day. If all the stuff I did to the Schiada works. It will be a miriacle.... wink

DansBlown73Nordic
    We had a great time. The water was smooth as Glass. I took the boat to a top secret spot that is always like glass. The boat ran perfect. I just need to tie up some loose ends.
    The weather was perfect. About 65 deg. and very sunny. Its been raining here for three months... eek! cry burningm
    [ May 17, 2003, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Dans66Stevens ]

mickeyfinn
    Trying to get my ole Hondo put back together. Put the family Baja in saturday. Damn voltage regulator going out overcharging. Be glad to get the other boat going. This mercruiser crap gets expensive. Amost 250.00 for a voltage regulator.

Wet Dream
    It's 50* so far, but we're going to take her out for a little test run. Hopefully there isn't too much crap in the water. We'll see what happens.

Wet Dream
    I was very tempted to run the boat today, but a few clouds and the wind kept me out of it. I did take a trip to the river and check out both ramps and talked to few people. I guess the boat cops are really going to patrol my area heavily. They'll be keeping their eye out for the PWC's. The air temp got up to 65*, but the water temp was still at 58*. When it hits 60*, I'm in again. Maybe tomorrow. Even as cold as it was, some fool on a wakeboard comes cruising down the river, without a wetsuit. eek! It made my balls shrivel just watching.

HammerDown
    Rumor has it the sun (might) peek eek! out tomorrow...lets see. 30 mim ride to the "good" ramp....Guess I'll just cut the grass if it drys out enough! frown
    [ May 24, 2003, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

Wet Dream
    There are 4 (boats) of us going out tomorrow. One guy has an 18'er with a Vortec 350. My neighbor thinks he can give me a run.
    Time to go play boys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast