Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Northeast" jet boaters

Tahiti Owner
    and yet another view! [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/boat_rearview.JPG[/img]

nhbuoy
    HEY TAHITI,,,,,VERRRRY NICE!!!!! Did you do the resto yourself? It looks new!! Do you use it for skiing much? I'll bet it pulls a like train w/no wake!!!! JETULATA!!!!!!!!!!VELOCITY BOATS RULE!!!!!!! PS Did you go boating this weekend? Where?

Tahiti Owner
    that is the condition i bought it in! i have owned it for about 5 years now and the kids have tubed off it but nobody wants to ski off her yet...my son thinks maybe this weekend

Dimarco Kid
    Next year we should plan a weekend regatta. Keep it simple, find a nice place (calm water for me!) and hang out for the weekend. Sound good? I'll pull down for a weekend shindig!
    D Kid

Tahiti Owner
    Sounds like a plan Kid...wish i still had my place in Raymond Me...smaller lake(2 miles long) always smooth water. Oh well I'm hoping to find a place in the lakes region of NH. BTW i saw the pics of your boat resto...it looks real nice!!! I might do mine over this winter too...
    Good luck with it and keep up the good work!

Avenger 1975
    I'm in Concord, NH. I'm in the middle of getting an Avenger I bought 2 years ago into running condition, cosmetically its in tough shape but I don't care right now, just want to get it on the water finally. Through transom and engine cover still in place (for now). This will be my first jet. Hopefully I'll get it running and head up to Winnesquam.

Tahiti Owner
    so you know the place on Winnesquam i have spoken of??? Great place to meet up with people! I'm either gonna be there this weekend or on Pemigewasset Lake on 104 since i finally got the water out of the engine and the starter problem fixed. Just a little tip get one of those ground straps to connect the started and block...makes a huge difference in how she starts!
    [ August 07, 2002, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: Tahiti Owner ]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123