Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Northeast" jet boaters

Tahiti Owner
    if any of you are interested you can check out the Naswa Resort at www.naswaresort.com

nhbuoy
    Hey Tahiti, you sound like an add for the NASWA!! I love that place. My buddys and I like to kid Peter and Cynthia(NOT Cyndy!!) Makris (the owners)that we pretty much paid for all the new docks and bathrooms. We went there long b4 you had to wait to get a spot. In those days I had a tahiti 21 jet and have pictures of it and afew other hot boats beached there.We used to have a ball there.At the time I had a place at Pier 3 (the condos with the boats parked under the big deck) so zig zagging home was no problem.I don't suppose your'e Tahiti is a 21 named RAIZIN CAINE?

cdnguitarsnboats
    My boat has similar issues to Howard69's with respect to rough water. Not terribly fun, and it feels like you're beating it to pieces.
    I brought the boat back to MA last weekend, so I'm in if anyone wants to meet up somewhere.
    If any of you want to just shoot the shit, e-mail me at jamesh@rocketsoftware.com.
    It'll be a welcome diversion.
    Jim

Tahiti Owner
    NH bouy no my Tahiti is a little smaller...only 17 ft...2 tone blue and very low to the water...only in the big waves does it take on water though...well maybe those short stops too.
    But that name Raizin Caine sounds familiar...is that boat mostly red with yellow graphics???
    As for the Naswa well the atmosphere speaks for itself...i love the place even if im only up for the day!!!
    [ July 30, 2002, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Tahiti Owner ]

nhbuoy
    HEY TAHITI, RAIZIN CAINE was yellow nose, orange middle,red rear w/brown period trim.My buddy and I redid the whole boat,(fiberglass repairs, prep & paint, wiring, motor,interior etc) It was a real head turner & chick magnet. Top end was around 60 mph.FYI B4 HOT BOAT had a readers rides section, I sent a letter & pictures of our project to them and the next month a picture and my letter appeared in the letters section. We were proud and amazed!!!!!!!LATA JET BOY!!!!!!!VELOCITY BOATS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

howard69
    cd
    Im busy this weekend but i'll email you next week. maybe we could meet somewhere. and anyone else that wants to go

nhbuoy
    HEY TAHITI, I got your e mails this am but no pix. If you know how(I SURE DON'T!!), maybe you could post them here?.....!!!!!!!VELOCITY BOATS RULE!!!!!!!!

Tahiti Owner
    It's aol i tell you! Get rid of them they are EVIL! LOL Hmmmm well I have a pic of the boat posted in reader rides...i have yet to figure out how to post a pic in the forums. I just posted it in reader rides so it should be in the 1st couple of pages, I noticed it has already had 79 hits

Tahiti Owner
    Ok if this works like its supposed to my engine pic will appear... [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/455_olds.JPG[/img]
    [ August 03, 2002, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Tahiti Owner ]

Tahiti Owner
    Ok so it does work exactly the way i was hoping ...here's the boat [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/1Boat_1.JPG[/img]
    [ August 03, 2002, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Tahiti Owner ]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast