Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havre de Grace

dreamsicle

Moomawnster
    Looks like I missed a great time cry ....I was doing a little work for my moms Kitchen
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/139Kitchen_tile.jpg[/img]

blown daytona
    To bad you couldnt stay the evening we had lots of laughs, and had Dan brought the proper boat, Rat & Wet could have gone boating in the hotels pool again See you at the next event!!!

sleekcraft76
    realy, realy hate we missed out on the trip we were ready to to go the night before but some complications in my wife's fathers sugery prevented us from coming. can't wait for next time. i heard some talk about anna again it would be grate if we could meet up ane more time this year.
    mike and jamie

DansBlown73Nordic
    We also had a great time. Great seeing everybody again. Sorry I went to bed so early last night. sleeping

HammerDown
    Well all's I can say was not bringing YOUR Boats to a Boating event was dare I say it...GAY
    [ August 04, 2003, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

miketsouth
    I had to remove the pictures to make room for Hammers BIG AVATAR. I still gotem though.
    [ August 27, 2003, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: miketsouth ]

blown daytona
    HammerDown:
    Well all's I can say was not bringing YOUR Boats to a Boating event was dare I say it...GAY Believe me, My mind changed back & forth about 50 times. But in the end I decided not to make Fat Rat, Hot Rod, & Blown Fish n ski look GAY Had lots of laughs!!! See you at the next event

blown daytona
    Hey Mike, thanks for the entertainment!!! It was great!!! The music, the words, everything fit. I cant wait to hear what you have planned for us next time

fat rat
    HammerDown:
    Well all's I can say was not bringing YOUR Boats to a Boating event was dare I say it...GAY Boating event my ass........that was definitly a Sausage Fest if I ever seen one! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast