Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: labor day weekend

Dimarco Kid
    Tim, thanks for the call, I'm gonna get back to you in person!
    D Kid

Wet Dream
    God Damn, VISA loves me. I have to be supporting the whole staff single handedly. lmao I'm booked. I will have to see what the wife's work schedule looks like, but so far its a GO!!! Soaker, can we crank that baby to 700+ feet or so? I hate to sound greedy, but if we can go higher, even for a short trip, I would love to go up again.

DansBlown73Nordic
    Get a real long rope and go to 10,000 feet. I will bring a mask and you can breathe the goofy gas from Dreamsicles boat. eek!
    I think Nitro has been to 10,000 a couple times. I think it must have done some brain damage!!!!!!!! wink

supersoaker509
    HammerDown
    Member # 1530 posted August 09, 2002 05:58 PM - I'll be there...heck, I'm there every weekend! I hope (ALL) the familiar faces can make it! Many spoke of a last rally....so here we go!
    Hammer - have you checked out Charlstown ramp ? It's around the corner from the sandbar and cost is $5 - been told it's a fairly nice ramp.
    I was told to take 272, across 40 to first light make a right go a miles or so to a sign that says Charlestown, make a left, go into Charlestown and you'll see the marina.

DansBlown73Nordic
    Well Im hooked up for Havre.... The people who work at Crystal Inn are DUMB!!!!!!
    After about ten minutes the guy says are you talking about rooms for HDG....I said YES!!!!!!!! eek!
    So if you call, tell them rooms for HDG!!!!!! wink

Wet Dream
    I didn't have any problems, they asked my name and said ok, as a matter of fact, they have my "Half Dead" card on file.
    I took the boat to the Regatta today. She got beat up pretty bad. You thought the waves were big at HDG?? hahaha Come play on these rivers, it increases the "Pucker Factor", especially when you have 6 people in the boat and every wave you hit feels like the top mold is going to come flying off from the stress. The place I docked at (concrete wall) tore up my rubrail along the "beam" of the boat, hit the wall a few times, minor but noticeable gel damage, broke the reverse cable. Try mildy guiding your boat into a "lock" with no reverse. I was glad to get her home. Gotta locate a new cable now.
    [ August 10, 2002, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Wet Dream ]

supersoaker509
    Wetdream, just caught the rope remark -
    we now have 850 feet, may need a boat with more
    power to pull it -

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
    Not sure if D. Kid and I can both make it Labor Day weekend. I'd like to see D. Kid go and spend a weekend with you all.....he's going to look into getting the time off work, but can't promise anything though.
    We are in the process of planning a road trip this Fall to see everyone...The Blonde Bombers before they head out the Texas....Mr. and Mrs. Fat Rat.....The Bartrams and Stan....Mr. and Mrs. WetDream.....Dan and Valory...holy cow....am I missing anyone???? Tim and the Mrs.....not sure we'll make it that far... can you meet us in Maryland????? wink

TE081
    There is something to do Labor day! Come to Harriburg Pa and Race your boats! September 1st! wideopen545:
    were is the crowd going to be at
    lets get something going come on guys summers almost over

DerangedToo
    Well Looks like the Burn Victim has off for labor day weekend !! We just booked friday night through sunday night !!!! Yee Haa !!! Put on your Party Dresses Boys!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast