Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anna Point Inn ( Holy S*&T)

shirkey4750
    Anna point Inn has been closed. Go to anna Point Inn web site for all the info. They are going to make condos out of it.They give a list of Other motels in the area.
    [ May 12, 2003, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: shirkey4750 ]

fat rat
    I just confirmed with Bass Cop.......they are shutting down before BOTE.

DansBlown73Nordic
    This really BLOWS....... burningm

Wet Dream
    Not good at all, but we'll come through. Light House only had 2 people out of our group staying there. There should be plenty of room available. The unfortunate thing is that they don't have a stove like Anna Point did, so the BBQ might have a traveling buddy...the Coleman stove.
    [ May 12, 2003, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Wet Dream ]

Cole 383
    Wet Dream,
    Do you have the phone # for the Light House? Why would Ann Point take all the reservations if they knew they were closing? This is a bite in the butt. I hope people don't give up and not come.
    Later 383

wideopen545
    lake anna lodge has 20 rooms as of 7.30 am tue morning their 1 1/2 miles from the bridge
    lake anna lodge 540.895.5844 leave a clear phone number on mechine if no answer
    light house inn 540.895.5249 2 rooms left
    good luck and hope to see everbody their

Wet Dream
    I'm going to stay at the Anna Lodge. This is the place with the restaurant/ bar and we have access to the grounds for the BBQ, there is a huge field out front. I don't know whats out back. We'll still be there on Thursday, leave Monday.
    Cole, I don't know when they made the decision, appearently it was within the last couple of days. It sucks, but we can easily fit into the Lodge.
    [ May 13, 2003, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: Wet Dream ]

DansBlown73Nordic
    This is Dan's wife, Vallory. I reserved two rooms at Lighthouse Inn at 6:00 am on Tuesday and they had 3 rooms left. The lady at Lighthouse Inn told me that Lake Anna Lodge was a good place to stay, but if they don't have enough rooms, there are two Bed & Breakfast locations to try.
    Rockland Creek Farm 540-895-5098
    Little Page Inn 540-854-9861
    We are looking forward to seeing everyone at Lake Anna!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
    This is Vallory again
    I just remembered that Lighthouse Inn told me they have BBQ grills by the water if we need to use them! The boat launch at Lighthouse Inn costs $6.00 per day.
    Question for Wet Dream...did you make special plans for Anna at the meeting in April? I want to know what food to bring. Are we having a BIG cookout everyday or just one day? Just wondered what the plans were so I know how much food to bring. Thanks Vallory boxed

Wet Dream
    I'll call you. Never mind, your phone is busy. We are going to have to see where everyone settles downs after this fiasco. We'll find out who has what ammenities and so on. One problem that I see is having enough room to cold store all of the food. Anna Point Inn (API) had shitty little fridges, but it helped. The Big BBQ (Parking Lot Pigout) will be on Saturday night. I would say bring your meat, and something to share for Sat night. BBQ available all the time.
    [ May 13, 2003, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: Wet Dream ]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast