Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Countdown To Anna

Wet Dream
    139 Days until Anna

fat rat
    Those 139 days will come so quickly.... For some it could be a 138, depending on what day you head down. wink
    It's all about "Beast of the East #3"
    Lake Anna, Va.

sleekcraft76
    geting ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fat rat
    dreamsicle:
    I'm almost ready. I got my seats back from the upholstery shop Friday. Now I have 139 days to save for a diverter ...Keith I can't wait to see some pic's.

DerangedToo
    Hey Guys !,
    sorry I havent been around, been busy building my house and manageing my business at the same time !! Thank god i have competent employees !! I threw my builder off the job 7 weeks ago, the place is coming out much better w/o him and my stress level is way down !! I am gonna be an uncle on june 16th and also the babies god-father,so i might be in Florida for the briss around lake anna time, I might have to pull out of anna , but will catch up with ya al at Harve de grace!!,anyone want to stop by and pick up the DJ rig, is more than welcome to it!!,Peace out !!
    PS: the house is on the canal off of the Great south bay, which is completly frozen over to fireisland as I type this, u havent lived till u sailed on the ice!!! fast and quiet!!
    DerangedToo

DetroitJim
    Hey Deranged, we got some badass ice boats here, 60 mph on ice is awesome! The DN series ice boats were designed here, DN is short for Detroit News newspaper that originally sponsored the class.
    DJ

fat rat
    DerangedToo:
    Hey Guys !,
    sorry I havent been around, been busy building my house and manageing my business at the same time !! Thank god i have competent employees !! I threw my builder off the job 7 weeks ago, the place is coming out much better w/o him and my stress level is way down !! I am gonna be an uncle on june 16th and also the babies god-father,so i might be in Florida for the briss around lake anna time, I might have to pull out of anna , but will catch up with ya al at Harve de grace!!,anyone want to stop by and pick up the DJ rig, is more than welcome to it!!,Peace out !!
    PS: the house is on the canal off of the Great south bay, which is completly frozen over to fireisland as I type this, u havent lived till u sailed on the ice!!! fast and quiet!!
    DerangedToo Deranged you will be missed....actually your sounds will be. Can you drop them off on your way down 95S? j/k enjoy Send some pic's of the new Crib. Family 1st always.

Wet Dream

Wet Dream
    Smack Down.

Wet Dream
    RD, you coming out for this one? Guaranteed action as always.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast