Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's Ready?

HammerDown
    bulldogdad:
    if my boat is ready buy aug. it will be a miracle. btw,do any of you guys know of a reasonable upholstery shop around the baltimore area? I found someone that was a lot less than the prior shops I went to...but he's up here in the Philly area. They should be done in a few weeks...I hope!

fat rat
    blown daytona:
    Im ready, just waiting for slightly warmer temps.
    I thought I would see the bomber & rat make a pass by now (in bombers boat of course,Rat hasnt applied the 50th coat of wax yet)The new teague XR drive is installed & cosmetics are done(hate to get it wet)See everyone at Anna!!

fat rat
    blown daytona:
    Im ready, just waiting for slightly warmer temps.
    I thought I would see the bomber & rat make a pass by now (in bombers boat of course,Rat hasnt applied the 50th coat of wax yet)The new teague XR drive is installed & cosmetics are done(hate to get it wet)See everyone at Anna!! I quess I got 48 coats to go........but in the mean time we are gone on a much over do vacation, see you next week.

bulldogdad
    ok jetmech,who's unreasonable. i believe daves is supposedly pretty expensive,but if quality is there i won't mind workink a couple extra weeks eek!

737jetmech
    bulldogdad:
    ok jetmech,who's unreasonable. i believe daves is supposedly pretty expensive,but if quality is there i won't mind workink a couple extra weeks eek! I use Keenan's Marine Canvas & Upholstery in Elkton 410-392-2901 .He does very nice work and charges a fair price.I've found about all the places charge within a couple hundred of each other.Although most of my work was done around the holidays when the shops are some what slow.Seems they charge about $50. per hour for labor.
    John Keenan is also a great person to deal with and gets the jobs done in a reasonable time frame.
    [ April 01, 2003, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: 737jetmech ]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12