Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Coming to Havasu for 1st time from MO

Robertbob
    A buddy of mine are driving to Havasu from Missouri to stay a week. We aill arrive March 26th. We have never been there and don't know what to expect. We are bring a 33' Scarab that is a 100 mph boat. We are looking for people to party with that know the area and have nice boats to maybe tie up with. We boat on Lake of the Ozarks in MO if anyone has been there. If theere is any information that you could provide me that would be great. I think that we are staying at the Nautical Inn unless you think somewhere else would be better. The drive is 20 hrs. Will it be worth it??? Thanks

GHT
    That's a long haul... For sure.. Why aren't you going to Lake of the Ozarks? I heard that place is off the hook.

OnlyMoney
    I think it will be worth the trip. Your boat is the perfect size for Havasu and its within the channel limit should they choose to close it to the bigger boats. And, since you'll be there during the week that will make a difference. We will be out there over the last weekend of March...hope to see you there!
    Boat name - It's Only Money DCB F-29, blue/orange/white :rollside:

Robertbob
    I have a house there and it is nuts. It is too cold there right now. It is crazy you need to come if you ever get the chance. There are bars everywhere on the water and the party cove is nuts. I mean 5,000 boats tied together in one huge party. I would love to trade some info on LOTO for Havasu.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Havasu sucks, go to Mohave, it's better.....

Robertbob
    Will there be much partying during the week? We are suppose to leave on Saturday and hope there will be some parties during the week.

Robertbob
    What is Mohave??? where is it at? We just need to know where to go to party and boat.

GHT
    I have a house there and it is nuts. It is too cold there right now. It is crazy you need to come if you ever get the chance. There are bars everywhere on the water and the party cove is nuts. I mean 5,000 boats tied together in one huge party. I would love to trade some info on LOTO for Havasu.
    I have relitives in the area. And my Dad's 43' is on Grand Lake. I would really like to make the pull to Lake of the Ozarks but the wife isn't too excited about the drive. But on the plus side I think I have her convinced to do a Catalina trip. Just waiting for the right time..

GHT
    What is Mohave??? where is it at? We just need to know where to go to party and boat.
    Don't go to Mohave..... Stick with Plan "A"... You'll be on Mohave with, about, approximately,,,,,, NOBODY...

Mrs. casean
    We'll be there! Heading out Friday night so we'll be on the water Sat all day and maybe early on Sunday for a breakfast run... first time w/ the new (to us) boat out there so we're excited! We'll be w/ our friend who has a 29' Commander and our 23 Cobra. If you see us at the sandbar or in the channel say hi! If the water level is good we'll be headed to Topock for some breakfast on Saturday.
    If you decide to still come to Havasu, drive safe and you'll have a great time out there!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast