Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunny Sunday???>>>

HammerDown
    Will it actually be Sunny and Warm this Sunday??? Will I be able to finally get my Boat out for the first time...hope so.

Wet Dream
    I have to work on mine today and tomrrow. Maybe I'll tow down there to give it a shake down.
    Hey. I talked to one of your boys yesterday. He said all 4700 of your trucks are shutting down on June 1st. A strike against the boss man who is getting cheaper and cheaper.

HammerDown
    Wet Dream:
    I have to work on mine today and tomrrow. Maybe I'll tow down there to give it a shake down.
    Hey. I talked to one of your boys yesterday. He said all 4700 of your trucks are shutting down on June 1st. A strike against the boss man who is getting cheaper and cheaper. Bring it down(weather Permiting)...
    Our contract is up June 1'st...Allied wants us to give up way to much...(F-them) Strike time I guess.

HammerDown
    F'ing Rain> burningm

Wet Dream
    Cold here. But got it in the water.

DansBlown73Nordic
    Got mine in last night....

HammerDown
    Try it again tomorrow...I'll have the WHOLE Deleware River to myself> idea

Wet Dream
    HammerDown:
    I'll have the WHOLE Deleware River to myself> idea I was thinking that same thought myself when I took my boat out today. Until I realized that if I broke down, who the hell is going to tow me? Thats a lot of rowing bro.
    This is from today...
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/352Mvc-159f-med.jpg[/img]

HammerDown
    Yea I know about the break down thing...I'd be at the mercy of the tide/current.
    Still need to go for it tomorrow...congrats on "getting Wet" today!

Wet Dream
    HammerDown:
    Yea I know about the break down thing...I'd be at the mercy of the tide/current.
    Still need to go for it tomorrow...congrats on "getting Wet" today! Hey, thanks for the congrats. Hey, maybe you could float to the Bahamas? It'd be a hell of a time when you got there. Then again, you could land in Cuba, smuggle people to the US and make some $$ at it?
    It went well. It was a short trip, about 30 mins, but got her through most of the rpms. I didn't want to take it to top revs since the water temp is 51* and I had a hell of a time getting it up to 125*. The bummer is when everyone stops to watch you launch, but the smoke is pouring off the headers from the WD40 winter protection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast