Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Beast of the East 3

Roostertail
    Lake Anna water level is back to normal, Thank God. Just purchased a jet boat and look foward to meeting you all this year. We have a small house in contrary creek on anna.

fat rat
    Roostertail:
    Lake Anna water level is back to normal, Thank God. Just purchased a jet boat and look foward to meeting you all this year. We have a small house in contrary creek on anna. So Roostertail, what time does the party start? j/k Welcome to the World of Hot Boat.

blown daytona
    fat rat:
    Roostertail:
    Lake Anna water level is back to normal, Thank God. Just purchased a jet boat and look foward to meeting you all this year. We have a small house in contrary creek on anna. So Roostertail, what time does the party start? j/k Welcome to the World of Hot Boat. Did I hear PARTY??? jawdrop Welcome Roostertail!!!See you at BOTE3

shirkey4750
    Found this picture of Anna Point in a brochure that I had from Anna last year, getting ready to toss it and thought some of the people who weren't ther last year might want to see what it looked like.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/January_29,_2003.JPG[/img]

shirkey4750
    Here are a few more Anna pictures.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/February_2,_2003.JPG[/img]

Wet Dream
    Can't wait.

sleekcraft76
    sounds like it will be a good turn out.
    can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fat rat
    When you make your motel reservation's make sure you memtion Beast of the East.
    FYI there's 12 rooms left.

76biesmeyer
    Hay guys I will driving up from florida.Do you think I will have a hard time finding a place to stay with out reservations!!

Moomawnster
    Hey Beez look at it this way ... if the beismeier is comfortable to sleep in you won't need a room !
    However , if ya make a reservation you can cancel 24 hrs in advance , no probs