Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Beast of the East 3

fat rat
    76biesmeyer:
    Hay guys I will driving up from florida.Do you think I will have a hard time finding a place to stay with out reservations!! Make a reservation, most hotels have a 48 hr. cancellation policy. idea

DansBlown73Nordic
    If I was coming from Florida I would make the reservations. If I remember right the Anna Point was full last year.

sleekcraft76
    bies, when are you planing to come up, you will be comming by raleigh maybee we can meet up .

76biesmeyer
    Hey Sleekcraft !! I am starting to put plans together now. I will stay in touch with you. I lived in ral. for 10 years moved to florida 2 years ago!!I ran my biesmeyer over at lake wheeler and falls lake The boat is purple and yellow you can,t miss it. What part of cary do you live in.I also lived off of kildare farm rd.

76biesmeyer
    Sleekcraft What days are you going up!! When are you leaving ral. Is anyone camping

sleekcraft76
    biesmeyer, their are two groups of us going up where planing to leave thursday and come back monday. i live in scotich hills, off brookgreen drive thats right off of two creeks drive and kildare. we have talked about camping but as of right now we have reservations at anna point inn.

DansBlown73Nordic
    If you guys are going to camp please let me know. I may also be interested.

76biesmeyer
    ITS alot of fun hanging in the parking lot at night after a great day of boating shooting the breeze but you can,t beat a campfire and a beer. If we can get a bunch to camp that would be great.How safe are boats at night in a parking lot at night!!Has there been any thefts in the past!! Hate to go back home with out a boat.

sleekcraft76
    i will talk to travis today about camping. has anyone camped at anna i have looked at two campgrounds on the net, but i would like to know about if you can camp on the water . it would be nice to get a group of us to camp!

DansBlown73Nordic
    I was only to the one place. I don't think they had camping on the water. eek! It would make sleeping kinda tuff.......
    I think you can see the water from the camp sites. I have a truck camper. I could park the truck in the water. wink