Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast of the East 3

travis hathaway
    did any of last years participants camp and if so , how were the campsites and boat ramps and are mufflers a must?for ott headers

DansBlown73Nordic
    Nobody camped last year. There is a couple super nice campgrounds. Id bring my camper if a few wanted to camp. I don't think anyone else is into the camping thing.
    Go to LakeAnna.com or something like that. They have a list of campgrounds.

Wet Dream
    Mufflers are a MUST, unless you have more $$ than you need and you feel like donating to the Virginia Boat and Fish Commission.

sleekcraft76
    We would be interested in camping. Get a big group together, it would be fun!!!

syke-o
    that looked like a pretty good turn out

Erie Baja
    Is there a HP limit on the lake? How rough does that lake get. I'd like to bring my jet boat but it won't take alot of pounding!

fat rat
    There's no speed limit.we had a turbine/jet testing his new set up....he blasted thorough the no wake zone.....P.D. watching and nothing happened....also had a twin turbo drag boat.....I think he got a ticket for no mufflers......but besides that the lake has alot of coves and you can usally find flat water and other things.......right Wet Dream!

supersoaker509
    I camped at Rocky Branch last year - and 4 other boats camped there - we all had a great time and I met a bunch of great people (BOTE). If anyone else is interested in camping, please let me know - maybe we can hook up.

sleekcraft76
    A couple of us are interested in camping out there. Do you have any information on that campground you stayed at. So far, we have 3 groups (from Raleigh) that are interested.

Wet Dream
    fat rat:
    and you can usally find flat water and other things.......right Wet Dream! The water might be flat, but the curves on the locals were a different story. Do you think I'll be able to slip away unnoticed, or will I have a parade of boats? wink

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast