Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast of the East 3

fat rat
    Do you think I'll be able to slip away unnoticed, or will I have a parade of boats? wink [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Parade!

wideopen545
    hey fat were booked in on the back side they have 14 rooms booked as of today you going bring the skateboard

syke-o
    skateboarding is not a crime!!!

syke-o
    change of plans cannot make it... sorry

fat rat
    dreamsicle:
    What day is everyone coming?...KeithKieth, we should be leaving Friday morning the latest, maybe thursday nite.....hows the boat doing?
    Tim....sorry no skateboard, just a Pro-Mod Go-Ped.

Wet Dream
    I think I'm booked from Thursday to Monday.

supersoaker509
    sleekcraft76:
    A couple of us are interested in camping out there. Do you have any information on that campground you stayed at. So far, we have 3 groups (from Raleigh) that are interested.Rocky Branch is located across the street from Lake Anna lodge, at the end of the creek where there is about 150 yards of no-wake zone, so the water is always calm at the camp. We had water & electric, and were able to beach the boat at the camp site. It's a 1st come 1st serve camp - no reservations. They have a ramp, not the best, but it's there and there is a good ramp right around the corner at the marina. Will provide more directions if needed as time gets nearer.

Moomawnster
    Thanks Rat!..... I have been wondering about that photo! Damn my boat looks small from the air !
    BOTE ON !

blown daytona
    I made my reservation last year when I left. I had an awesome time. We met alot of great people and saw a bunch of cool boats. I wouldnt miss this one!! Anyone out there reading about this and thinking of coming, dont miss it!!! You'll definetely have a great time!!!

Rayhill
    Is it a jet and v-drive only thing? Or all boats welcome?
    I have a 79 Carlson CV23 with twin turbo SBC and a 77 CVX-18 with SBC. Both are I/O's. The 18 is loud as hell, but we can sleep in the 23? I daydreamed alot about going last year.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast