Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: lake anna regatta

nitro557
    ok guys we have set a date for the jet and v-drive get together at lake anna virginia .its the weekend of june the 8th.hotel info is as follows anna point 800-476-0454,high point 540-895-5249 high point doesnt take reservations till after jan 1st,lake anna lodge 540-895-5844 and also a campground 540-894-4744.get your rooms asap and post on here afterwards so we can keep count,so far we have me,fatrat,hammerdown,blondebomber,wetdream,bobs,ho trod,dimarco kid and blowndragboat

Terrible Buddhist
    I need to find out if I am going to be able to put my boat back together first...once I get a handle on that I will let you know.

Wet Dream
    Just to add...some people will be arriving on Thursday or Friday, and leaving on Monday. Personally I am planning on arriving Friday, but might swing it on Thursday and leaving Monday.

nitro557
    also with limited rooms please get rooms asap they will go fast

ole war horse
    Hey guys I am new at this but this Lake Anna Regatta sounds like a good party, how do I get involved.

Wet Dream
    Ole War,
    Basically you just need to get a room reserved for the nights that you would like to be staying. For now, just the date has been set. Other ideas and activities will begin to fall into place shortly.

ole war horse
    I will keep my eyes open for this and I am sure it will be fun. I should have my boat together by then and I am only a couple of hours away from the lake.

HammerDown
    Hey guys,sorry to say that none of the (DVBRC) will be attending the first event.We have our first race of the season that weekend in Sunburry Pa. My bust for not attending the BBQ... I know I blew it.Anyway that should open up about 2 dozen rooms for some other boaters. I'am still hopeing to attend, I'll have to ask if there's another Race official that can work the finish line,(lucky me gets to judge the Races)...Till then HammerDown.

nitro557
    hammer when i get my new boat done this spring me you and rat need to get together

nitro557
    hey guys the count right now is 38 boats im gonna drive down on monday to try and find more motels and phone#s to post,please keep it comeing this is gonna be one hell of a party

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast