Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone boat on Ohio River?

dlerch
    Hi everybody!I'm fairly new to the boards.Just wanted to say hi. Does anyone boat on the Ohio river? I live about 40 miles from Pittsburgh.

shirkey4750
    Boat some in the Ravenswood WV. pool just south of Marrietta OH. Boated in the New Cumberland WV area about 20 years ago, when I worked up there. Very nice pool.

boaterh
    Yes, we were at Kennedy marina last Sunday. Had a great time The river was clean(no debris) We ran between the locks. Planning on going back this weekend.

dlerch
    Boaterh:I'll keep an eye out for you next weekend.I should be on my buddys 32 fountain.Hope to see you!

dlerch
    Boaterh:What engine do you have in your nordic?Did you get it at Franks marine?

boaterh
    The nordic has a 496HO. Yes I bought it from Frank. What color is the Fountain? Hopefully the weather is going to cooperate this weekend.

dlerch
    The fountain is white with red&blue graphics.I hope the weather is nice.Did you go on the poker run in june?How do you like the nordic?

boaterh
    Yes, I was at the poker run. It was a good time. I really like the Nordic. It handles well, is fairly quick for the power and it will haul the kids all day on the tube if you want. I didn't see any Fountains at the river like you described. We were there Sat. and Sun. We were up at the island North of Liverpool.

dlerch
    The fountain is in the shop getting some work done.It was supposed to be finished saturday but it wasn't. Might get to go out on monday.I have some pictures from the poker run.I had to work,but took some of the boats coming out of the locks.

dlerch
    hey boaterh! Are you going out on the river this weekend?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast