Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: D' Kids hydro (under construction!)

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
    Tahiti Owner:
    Well Mr and Mrs Kid...
    Just a little tip to remember...the ones who have the most negative comments are usually the most jealous of what it is you have... you have an incredible boat coming along there and you should be proud of all the great work! I'd be willing to bet when you do get her out there on the water the other guy with all the talk will have some excuse why he could not make it! Thanks Tahiti! D. Kid and I have always said, "Jealousy is the highest form of praise!"
    D. Kid also mentioned on another thread for you to bring your jet to our camp sometime...I just wanted to add that our camp is always open, so come on up!

blondebomber
    Go and do some work.

Tahiti Owner
    awwww thanks Mrs Kid...I musta missed that thread...i need to start writing down the threads i reply to so i can follow em better...where is that camp anyway? I used to live up there in Raymond on a great little lake...miss it like crazy! Anyway Keep Up The GREAT Work and keep posting pics of it in progress...it gives me incentive to restore my jet this winter!

wsuwrhr
    COOL hydro, I'm salivating just looking at it. Are those American Eagle or American racing wheels? I have to find a hydro to ut my KB in.
    Brian

Hustler
    Hey kid it's been awhile, how about some more update photo's?

Dimarco Kid
    You got it, it's all lettered, just needs to be cleared. I'll get some on as soon a I can. And those wheels are American Racing Torque Thrust II's. 15x7 FYI
    Be good,
    D Kid

wsuwrhr
    I LOVE THAT HYDRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Kid,
    Did I say I liked your ride? HaHa. A couple of questions for my own information. How long is your hydro? The pictures from the rear of the boat make it look like a limo. I have never seen a drag or ski hydro up close, and frankly what is the difference? Is your steering centered?
    I started on an angry motor for my Anthony jet boat. Halfway through I threw together a spare motor, I decided I would rather have a v-drive something for a motor like that. I like the looks of the hydro. I just don't have any experience what to look for when buying a hydro, used or new.
    Brian

blondebomber
    you now have 100 posts

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910