Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: D' Kids hydro (under construction!)

HM
    nitro557:
    the thing they are refering to is my old boat was named the shortbus LOL - well that's what I get for pokin' my nose in the east!
    I was just lookin for reason to post that bus!

Dimarco Kid
    blondebomber:
    did you paint the short bus
    Man, like I said, the pics DON'T do justice!!!! Asshole, at least it's mine, and my truck is mine too! Come to think of it, my motor already sounds kick ass, no foot involved! My ankle would get tired of that!
    I am going to put a tiller handle on the rudder instead of a steering wheel, then I know I'll get it right when I hook it up, LOL!!!!!
    D Kid
    P.S. Rat, in the background on one of the pics you'll see my blue Astro "Shaggin' Waggin'" looking all kick ass and shit. I'm a fellow Astro man, keep it rockin'. I was gonna get the Harley edition but I'm not a "make believe" biker and my penis is already a sufficient size!

nitro557
    my question is what is it gonna run in the 1/4 on the scream and fly board it ran 7.59 at 140+ and on this board it was 8.02@146.28 ?things that make you say HHHMMMMMM

DansBlown73Nordic
    D-Kid, how about a picture of your boat before the paint job. wink

fat rat
    HolyMoly:
    [- well that's what I get for pokin' my nose in the east!
    D [/QB]Hey HolyMoly, thats a very cool looking bus....is it yours?
    D'Kid cool van.....but you can't have a "Shaggin Waggon" with windows......unless you have limo tint,LOL.

blondebomber
    go play with your dogs or the moose and leave me alone

HM
    fat rat:
    HolyMoly:
    [- well that's what I get for pokin' my nose in the east!
    D Hey HolyMoly, thats a very cool looking bus....is it yours?
    D'Kid cool van.....but you can't have a "Shaggin Waggon" with windows......unless you have limo tint,LOL.[/QB]Not my Bus.....stole it from another post.
    How is a stock assblow ban a shaggin waggon? Must be an East Coast thing?

Dimarco Kid
    nitro557:
    my question is what is it gonna run in the 1/4 on the scream and fly board it ran 7.59 at 140+ and on this board it was 8.02@146.28 ?things that make you say HHHMMMMMM One t-ram motor, one blower motor. My question is, when are YOU gonna do something you say your gonna. Things that make you say, "Thought so..."
    D Kid

Dimarco Kid
    Dimarco Kid:
    nitro557:
    my question is what is it gonna run in the 1/4 on the scream and fly board it ran 7.59 at 140+ and on this board it was 8.02@146.28 ?things that make you say HHHMMMMMM One t-ram motor, one blower motor. My question is, when are YOU gonna do something you say your gonna. Things that make you say, "Thought so..."
    1000+ horse from an all steel under 500 inch Ford, with one four barrel, on a Mr Gasket Dyno, that's things that make you go hmmm! wink
    D Kid

nitro557
    ha mine in the work,i tell you what if it runs any of those two numbers id eat my shorts an 8.02 would be number one or two qualifyer at any national event.a blown gas small blower motor with no trans you wish a 7.59 at any track would get you sent home and come back when you have a capsule,if your gonna post numbers of what you can run make them real ,you know dam well you havent run that thing thru the clocks since you brought the boat to this coast,and the blower was put on in maine
    how do you explaine that monkee boy

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast