Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HIGH SPEED CHASE 1 DEAD

Kilrtoy
    At the end of the 2 hour chase, (the suspect who earlier shot a woman in the face) shot himself to death. To bad they dont all end that way. Like sucks to be him...well I guess not anymore

HighRoller
    If James Bomb can have car mounted missiles why can't the CHP?Wait til the suspect is clear of other traffic and send one up his ass!I'm so tired of seeing these ridiculous chases.The last one I saw the dude even STOPPED at a traffic light and waited for it to turn green!I was just waiting for the guy to stop at the Arco station for gas and cigarettes before continuing on...

missboatnam1
    have to agree, all they want is attention...they are all lossers!!! LOOK AT ME, I STOLE A CAR, IM SO COOL...... devil devil ASSHOLES

JetBoatRich
    Kilrtoy:
    At the end of the 2 hour chase, (the suspect who earlier shot a woman in the face) shot himself to death. To bad they dont all end that way. Like sucks to be him...well I guess not anymore I would say I would not want to be her either
    So it sucks to be either one of them frown

Trailer Park Casanova
    In Europe, the PD cars have Jaws of life kinda gadgets on the front bumpers.
    They bump into the bad guys car, the jaws clamp down, the cops turn off the key and set the brake,, the chase is over.
    One of these days a mini van fulla kids and packpacks is gonna be T boned coming out of the burger stand at Devonshire and the RR tracks,,,

Kilrtoy
    You mean the Munch Box,
    and yes I love to munch on box...

Trailer Park Casanova
    One of the last great chili burgers,,,,
    Daughter eats there all the time,, she's been 91 lbs for the past 4 years. Beer and burgers have no effect at all,,,
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/939P5240028-thumb.JPG[/img]

Kilrtoy
    I thought she was 15, BEER

Kilrtoy
    another chase, 2 dead in hollywood, again the suspects, thank good the innocent people are not the ones...

Trailer Park Casanova
    It's the "ten feet tall and bullet proof, eurphoric drugs" that are culpable in these desires to run too,,,
    [ August 16, 2003, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Trailer Park Casanova ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast