Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Know this boat?

tbanzer

Bryan Rose
    No...
    but a Procharged engine in a 24' cat will produce speeds high enough for external steering and it has none......nice looking ride none the less.
    Bryan

MOBrien
    7.4MPI....won't last long with the procharger. Motor wasn't meant to make high hp #'s. However, the Procharger site states gains of 31mph on an HTM hull with that same motor.....59mph stock to 90mph with the Procharger. That's also increasing the prop size from a 23 to a 30 at 4500rpm.
    Kinda impressive but I wonder how long it'd last.

roln 20s
    I don't know who owned the boat...however I would NOT buy anything from Cumberland Marine based on 'pleasantcats' recent purchase. Nothing but troubles and nothing seems to be as they stated. If you are serious about that boat-- call Lia at HTM and ask questions. She will be able to tell you some info on it.
    Good luck!
    Roln 20s

Charley
    I have a buddy with an SR24 that he is trying to sell... he hasn't advertised it yet but it has an HP500(much better platform to add a blower or procharger) and better graphics than that one in my opinion. I honestly don't know what year it is but I'm guessing a little newer than 99.... PM me if you want his #.... he is an extremely nice guy

tbanzer
    I have a buddy with an SR24 that he is trying to sell... he hasn't advertised it yet but it has an HP500(much better platform to add a blower or procharger) and better graphics than that one in my opinion. I honestly don't know what year it is but I'm guessing a little newer than 99.... PM me if you want his #.... he is an extremely nice guy Im not crazy about the graphics either. I Have been looking for one of these boats for a few years now. I have been in the process of investing in my business the last few years so I had to hold off on any major purchases. I would prefer an open bow but they are not that common. At this time pricing at $50k is at the top of what I am willing to spend. If I could use my boat more than 2.5 months a year it would be easier for me to justify spending more. I live in western New York so buying a boat on the other side of the country is a consideration. If he is looking to sell in that price range I would be interested In looking at any information he has. tbanzer@aol.com Thanks

Klass Klown
    I have owned an H.T.M a D.C.B and a daytona By far the D.C.B was the best rough water boat, H.T.M the worst the daytona in between. Just my opinion.

tbanzer
    What sizes were the boats and what do you define as rough water?

Klass Klown
    What sizes were the boats and what do you define as rough water?
    28 ft HTM, mach 26 DCB open bow, 28ft. Daytona, rough water, well, you ever been to Tahoe?? Or better yet the Atlantic, Trust me the dcb was the superiour ride BY FAR!!!!! :boxed: :rollside:

Reaper1
    28ft. HTM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast