Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Where is Mrs. Scuba??

MRS FLYIN VEE
    they are cute. they have alot in there don't they. wink

RP
    [ August 07, 2003, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: RP ]

Mrs.909er
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    they are cute. they have alot in there don't they. wink Ya...but all I get is a red x? WTF?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Mrs.909er:
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    they are cute. they have alot in there don't they. wink Ya...but all I get is a red x? WTF? kim hanson said they had to be uploaded from somewhere. i'll check it and let you know.

Mrs Scuba
    Hello everyone,
    Sorry I haven't been around lately. Friday -Monday we were in Parker/Havasu, Tuesday I get back to work and after hearing my coworker (who usually is out selling and has been covering for me), complain about all the issues in the office (and she says her jobs harder, ha, ha!!!), I get a call from my daughters daycare and they say she has a fever of 101 and a stomach ache. So there I go to pick her up, Tuesday about 11:30am, take her home try to give her something to eat cause she's complaining she's hungry, and it all comes right back up. We go to the Dr's office and of course now she's feeling better. Wednesday I really have to catch up with my work and on top of that I have to go out with the complaining sales person and make some visits so I was out most of the day Wednesday and Thursday. NOW I'M BACK for now at least!!!!
    Sorry you missed me Bre. I missed you too, everytime I tried to log in something else would come up that needed my attention. I'll make it up to you, just like I always do.
    About those sexy undies, just send them over to us and Mrs909er, MrsSBJ, MRs FlyinVee and myself will model them for you and everyone else on the board. We'll need to recruit 2 more girls though since you have 6 to model. I'm here now and we can "DO" whatever you want, Bre. It was not a break I actually wanted to take (but I had to) and I really did miss all of you. frown

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415