Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Havasu this weekend - Rated or Not...

Mrs Scuba
    I was going to start packing for the weekend. YEAH!!! wink Should I be taking some full back suits and actual tops, or thongs and pasties ok for all who will be there? Don't want to offend anyone...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Thongs and pasties baby. Bring it on or nothing. LMAO!

Mrs Scuba
    I will probably be wearing nothing on Sunday after everyone else has left.... for the Mr I mean. If noone else is bothers I would much rather wear thongs and pasties, but I just want to make sure. Heck, I'd go topless if it was up to me. eek!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Well don't let us get in your way. Mr. Vee said use your best judgement but topless sounds great to him and well me too. I will be wearing a thong but not much there for pasties. Next year maybe.

Mrs Scuba
    From your pics, I thought you had plenty there for the pasties...

BajaMike
    Don't pack much...naked would be ok with everyone I think....but we'll settle for thong and pasties.

smile_sp
    Mike

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Mrs Scuba:
    From your pics, I thought you had plenty there for the pasties... No not really it was an optical illusion. LMAO!

Mrs Scuba
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    Mrs Scuba:
    From your pics, I thought you had plenty there for the pasties... No not really it was an optical illusion. LMAO! That's pretty funny. Well, I can't wait, we should be getting to Havasu about this time on Friday night(3 more days), ok maybe in about 2-3 more hours. But still I can't wait to finally meet you and Mrs 909er, both of your hubbys I've already met. You can join Mrs SBJ and I on the BeerBong, hopefully Mrs 909er will join us as well.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I don't think i can do beer. I can do a shot or two or three or foue. I just can't hang with beer. I think i will stick with my vodka. I can poor it and take the pics though. Well what the hell i can try it.

Mrs Scuba
    I can do both, I just won't be able to get out of bed the next morning, but I will be feeling really good that day. If you don't like beer I'll do a shot with you. I'm up for all of it. wink

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast