Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's up!

FMluvswater
    Funny that my story 'Three Hours And The Cost Of Fuel' should have been bumped on here today of all days cuz I submitted it recently to Literotica.com and it was approved Just a little while ago! It is now published on their site Here !! I'm just a lot excited about that! I've already gotten feedback responses on it! RiverKitty hon thanks and hugs to you for being such a slave driver and MAKING me write that story! You rock gf!
    Centurion
    [ September 20, 2003, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

Sand Dawg
    Congrat's girl and many more to come I'm sure...later...Dawg

Kim Hanson
    FMluvswaterbabe:
    Funny that my story 'Three Hours And The Cost Of Fuel' should have been bumped on here today of all days cuz I submitted it recently to Literotica.com and it was approved Just a little while ago! It is now published on their site!! I'm just a lot excited about that! I've already gotten feedback responses on it! RiverKitty hon thanks and hugs to you for being such a slave driver and MAKING me write that story! You rock gf!
    Centurion Congrats Babe...........( . )( . )...........

betty boop
    to excited to sleep or what FM??? good story, way to go..

FMluvswater
    Thanks Sand Dawg. Hopefully I will be able to write more stories.
    Thanks Sugar. Tits, eh? wink Sheesh you got me talkin your lingo!
    sunbunny:
    to excited to sleep or what FM??? good story, way to go.. Actually I slept well last night for the first time in ages. Thanks sunbunny.
    Cobalt

betty boop
    voted you a 5 FM - that's such a good, in depth story...hope to read more of yours..

THE VIKING
    Well, Mine's up too, Happens all the time.
    Gotta visit overthere.
    The viking.

VillainDave
    Hey that story made my weekend! My girl jumped me after reading that story! Congrats I hope to read more

hey fm im here! congratulations on getting that hot piece of work out there!!! wowza!

FMluvswater
    hey fm im here! congratulations on getting that hot piece of work out there!!! wowza! Karmanator!!! You're here!! Thanks gf! Oh, I'm so glad you're here!!
    sunbunny thanks so much for the vote!
    VillainDave- Alright wtg dude! Thanks. I hope to submit more stories there in the future.
    The Viking- uhh help me out here I default to the sexual meaning usually (and then promptly censor it and pretend I didn't lol) but did you actuially mean you have a story posted over there as well? Anyway, I love visiting that site and reading the stories. There are some very talented story-tellers over there.
    Cobra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast