Thread: Suggestions??

lynden
    Ok, here's the deal, A buddy of mine has a top fuel slick in his garage. He is moving in a month and is getting rid of a bunch of stuff. He said I could have the slick. Here is why its cool, it was a slick off of Kenny Bernstein's car the first time he went 300mph at Ennis, Tx. His car blew up half track, and my bud and his dad were there to see it. They were in the pits when the team was dismounting the slick and they asked if they could have it, and so they took it home. The slick has one burnout and half a pass on it, still holds air, adn is sweet as hell. Here is the dilema. I am in college right now, so I still live with my parents, modest three bedroom, garage full of crap, yadda yadda. What can I do with the slick so as not to piss off the parental units too much? I was thinking of something like a bean bag chair. Just put it in my room and sit on it. I have no clue, what do you guys think?

Mandelon
    Scub it up and clear coat it. Lay it on its side and get a glass table top. You will then have one very cool coffee table.

Dusty Times
    Mandelon has the right idea.
    I've seen it done before and it looks very cool. Have never seen them clear coated but it must help with the black marks.

lynden
    So far coffee table is the consensus fron pretty much anyone i have asked.
    What if I build a frame around it out of exhaust pipe, stand it on its edge, put my T.V. on top of it, and my vcr/playstation inside the hole?

lynden
    What if I build a frame around it out of exhaust pipe, stand it on its edge, put my T.V. on top of it, and my vcr/playstation inside the hole?

lynden

lynden
    Holy shit Quintuple post!! That has to be a record!!

HammerDown
    lynden:
    Holy shit Quintuple post!! That has to be a record!! Nope not the record...I belive someone had over 10 of the same post...anyhow I took care of it.