Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Hot Boat Magazine

Sea Esta
    Just got my new issue....Great piece on the Havasu Poker Run. Mentioned there were 83 boats in the Poker Run, 13 under 25 foot. Is this a normal size poker run for Havasu. We have a Poker Run coming up at LOTO and was just wondering since I have a 24 footer. DOn't want to be the last at every stop. Know what I mean. At least we would have fun.
    Check out the deck boat with all the chrome speaker grills. That is one sound machine!!!

h2oedits
    The poker runs attract the big boats, but a 24 would have done just fine...
    Kevin

riverrunner
    Still haven't recieved my June issue. Probably nothing under 25' and no jets, so no big deal. I don't even know why I continue to renew my subscription every year.

superdave013
    riverrunner:
    Still haven't recieved my June issue. Probably nothing under 25' and no jets, so no big deal. I don't even know why I continue to renew my subscription every year. What are you talking about?? They now have a performance section in the back. The last issue had a great write up on a nasty blown gas jet. Also had a few hydros too.
    I think they have really stepped up in the last few issues. So much that I just renewd my subscription.

mbrown2
    superdave013:
    riverrunner:
    Still haven't recieved my June issue. Probably nothing under 25' and no jets, so no big deal. I don't even know why I continue to renew my subscription every year. What are you talking about?? They now have a performance section in the back. The last issue had a great write up on a nasty blown gas jet. Also had a few hydros too.
    I think they have really stepped up in the last few issues. So much that I just renewd my subscription. I agree, over the last couple of issues, the Custom Section has really added to the magazine. It definitely gives some insight to the boats we see folks drive every weekend.

burbanite
    I agree superdave, this new issue is no exception...
    riverrunner... check it out

AquaBoogie
    Haven't received my June issue. The postperson (politically correct) must be reading it while on his/her route.
    POSTPERSON, give me my ***boat magazine or I'll sick my dog on you! She may be a puppy, but she has a big bark.

burbanite
    riverrunner, you mentioned jets and I forgot to say that John Wests Ulra is also featured

eliminatedsprinter
    The June issue. Blown Hydros, one drag boat and some race coverage. A ton of offshore rigs, 2 reader rides and a sort of interesting article about the history of Schiada boats. HB was much better in the mid 90s. I have some old back issues and they are much better than any 02 or 03 issues.

mud duck
    The Ultra on the cover is for sale on their web site for only $97,900. I think I will buy two at that low price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast