Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rescue California

Coach
    All Californians need to get a petition and sign it and have your friends and neighbors sign as well. Gray has got to go!!
    Your car registation will triple next year as it is. I can't pay $1400 a year for a car. WTF!!!
    rescue california

woodster
    They said the average will be 130 bucks per vehicle more.Dont worry your regs wont cost you 1400 bucks.But i do agree we need him out!

comin' unscrewed
    I too agree that early retirement is an excellent choice for Gray Davis. But surely you must realize he's only the tip of the iceberg?!
    [ June 22, 2003, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: comin' unscrewed ]

MagicMtnDan
    woodster:
    They said the average will be 130 bucks per vehicle more.Dont worry your regs wont cost you 1400 bucks.But i do agree we need him out! Not to disagree with your post/information but the registration costs are back up to where they were before they were lowered. If you're driving a newer, more expensive vehicle, you'll be back to making HUGE payments just to register your vehicle(s).
    Compare this to other states where it's a mere pittance to register your vehicle(s) each year.
    The sucking sound you hear is our state's "leadership" draining our wallets and our state of companies that are leaving to go to more business-friendly states.
    GREY DAVIS MUST GO! Sign the petition to recall Grey Davis

woodster
    MagicMtnDan:
    woodster:
    They said the average will be 130 bucks per vehicle more.Dont worry your regs wont cost you 1400 bucks.But i do agree we need him out! Not to disagree with your post/information but the registration costs are back up to where they were before they were lowered. If you're driving a newer, more expensive vehicle, you'll be back to making HUGE payments just to register your vehicle(s).
    Compare this to other states where it's a mere pittance to register your vehicle(s) each year.
    The sucking sound you hear is our state's "leadership" draining our wallets and our state of companies that are leaving to go to more business-friendly states.
    GREY DAVIS MUST GO! Sign the petition to recall Grey Davis I realize they will be back up to where they were before but my point was that they wont be 1400 bucks a year.Get the mofo out of office..now!

BP1330
    The administrative order he signed will TRIPLE your registration. Pretty easy to figure out. This year I pay 280 next year I will have to pay 840.

eliminatedsprinter
    I agree with Unscrewed, Davis is just the tip of the iceburg.
    We must find away to wake people up to what the far left (Dems) are doing in this state (ie over 200 new tax hike proposals, inc pushing for new local income taxes).
    These people have Gerrymanderd themselves pretty well in. We must find a way to beat them in any close districts. We must send a message to any moderate Dems (if there are any in Ca) that they too will pay if they cont to let the far left wing run the state. Booting out Davis is just about the best start we could get in this situation.
    P.S. I'm still registered as a Dem, but I doubt I'll ever vote for one again.

v-drive
    Unscrewed is right and as tax paying citizens and voters we need to wake our government up. kicking Davis out is a positive start and needs to be done.I urge everyone I know and see to sign this petition. burningm v-drive

Dave C
    Already signed long ago, along with all my co-workers.
    Davis has got to go.
    Many of my small business clients complain constantly about how unfriendly this state is to business.

BiggusJimbus
    Hey BP,
    Take a look at your bill.
    One line item is the registration. One is a License fee.
    That part will go back to being 2 percent of the purchase price of the vehicle, and decline (ever so slowly) after that.
    There are other fees that will not change, yet.
    Davis is a buffoon. He wouldn't be governor now if we were give a choice by the Republicans that wasn't that bag of hammers, Simon. They had the perfect chance to make some headway in the state and picked the dumbest guy they could.
    So we got Davis again. That was about the most painful election choice that I can remember.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast