Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone here sell............

socalmofo
    Easy Job, Flirt with Male Realtors,show your cleavage, bring them lunch, give them "Perks", take them golfing, cash your checks.
    Easy Job.
    Most female title reps are 5'8, blonde, blue eyes. D's min., and very flirty. If you fit the mold, you will do fine.
    Not trying to sound bitter, I'm a realtor and see these reps all day long! It's hilarious! Hopefully you are smarter than they are!

Ivan Dan
    Title Insurance??? I have offer to get into sales.... just need some advice!!!
    What company are you looking at? PM me if you have any specific ?'s

Selling title insurance is a tough biz because you are selling the same thing as the next title rep. Its all about relationships and it takes awhile to establish a good pipeline of brokers. Good money if you can break the entry stage.

HIt up BRE... she does loans in the OC area.. maybe she can help you out....

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Chick title reps do realy well. Hot ones mostly. Kinda cool though. Big checks, car, credit card, no one telling you what to do.
    All you have to do is kiss dirt bag realestate agents asses. They are total mental cases!!

barbigrl
    Thanks everyone for the advice!! I already have the job, I go in this afternoon to talk specifics. Just a little nervous about changing careers.

Mrs. casean
    Thanks everyone for the advice!! I already have the job, I go in this afternoon to talk specifics. Just a little nervous about changing careers.
    Good luck Melissa! Congrats on the new job!

Do F150's Float?
    Congrats! You'll do great! :rollside:

barbigrl
    Congrats! You'll do great! :rollside:
    I hope your right...or I will have to hear "I told you so" by my parents :yuk:

Tom Brown
    Maybe it's time to move out? :idea:
    J/K. Congratulations on the new job.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123