Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Car Insurace for Ms EduKATor

TheEduKATor
    Does anyone out there know of an insurance agency with reasonable rates. Geico and Progressive both want about 8-9 hundred every 6 months. The cheapest we've found so far is around 600 every six months. She had a 2001 lifted Explorer sport and was only paying 85 a month, now she bought an acura RSX and they want an arm and a leg. I'm only paying 85 a month for a 2003 F-250 4x4. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

dmontzsta
    my freind is an agent and can hook you up cheaper than anyone else, tell him the prices you have been getting.
    His name is Dave Davidson call him at 714-397-3573
    tell him you got his number from Donald with the Maxima and flatbottom.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Make sure to call AAA too.
    877 422-2100
    2002 GMC 4X4 Crew 2500HD
    2003 32' RV
    Toyota PU ___________
    $1460 per year

Kilrtoy
    Take the hot wheel back and but her a truck.....
    Those cars are stolen so often that is why, it is actually pretty cheap....

572Daytona
    Yep...the car's the problem. Anything that teenagers like to drive is going to have higher premiums due to the accident statistics. Also parts for the Acura are a lot higher than for pickups and SUV's making the collision a lot higher. My wife drives a Jaguar XJ8 for work, you should see the collision rates for that jawdrop
    [ August 16, 2003, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: 572Daytona ]

little rowe boat
    Try AAA,I have not been able to find anyone that can beat their rates for the last 5 yrs.

THATJEFFGUY
    INSURANCE ??? Who the hell needs that stuff ???
    Just kiddin' EduKATor...what's up bro ? So when are you guys heading back out to the River ? I'm pretty sure me and the "BD Crew" will be out there Labor Day.
    By the way..State Farm treats me pretty good...I get a multi car discount (4 cars). I've never had a problem with a claim either..they pay fast !!

THATJEFFGUY
    INSURANCE ??? Who the hell needs that stuff ???
    Just kiddin' EduKATor...what's up bro ? So when are you guys heading back out to the River ? I'm pretty sure me and the "BD Crew" will be out there Labor Day.
    By the way..State Farm treats me pretty good...I get a multi car discount (4 cars). I've never had a problem with a claim either..they pay fast !!

THATJEFFGUY
    Damn..sorry for the double post guys !

AzDon
    I've had GMAC insurance thru Good Sam Club for 14 years. Multi-car and teenagers? no problem! They also have stuck with me thru periods when my driving record wasn't great and I haven't been penalized for claims, which were well handled. They have also stayed reasonably priced, however I value the LTR more than a cheaper price. If you have a ticket or accident, the low-cost carriers will dump you quickly and you'll then PAY DEARLY for insurance!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast