Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting personal information

topless
    Now remember this is VERY personal so don't bash me for it.
    I spilled water on my cell phone this morning and now it has a mind of it's own. It won't ring, keeps scrolling through my phone numbers, beeps at will.......I guess I need to go get a new one. Sorry if this is too personal. Does it mean I'm a bad parent?

Jbb
    Brown said it was vodka you spilled on it...

riverbound
    I was told you threw it at your kids in an alcoholic rage

photo chick
    It's b/c you left your cell over night, by itself, under a table, at the restaurant the other night....... that makes you a bad cell phone parent! It's now rebelling

Coded-Dude
    yep...bad parent.
    Who in their right mind would own a cell phone, or have water next to it for that matter.
    You may want to consider suicide now.

ChumpChange
    I spilled water on my cell phone this morning and now it has a mind of it's own. It won't ring, keeps scrolling through my phone numbers, beeps at will.......I guess I need to go get a new one. Sorry if this is too personal. Does it mean I'm a bad parent?
    With this action, I'm surprised you never left you kid unattended in the bathtub.

ratso
    How are we gonna drunk dial each other now??? Hopefully that isn't too personal to post...:jawdrop:

Thorsinc
    People with cell phone need to take responsibility for the way they treat their phones! It didn’t asked to be bought

topless
    It's b/c you left your cell over night, by itself, under a table, at the restaurant the other night....... that makes you a bad cell phone parent! It's now rebellingThe saw dust might have been a contributing factor. I need cell phone parenting classes it looks like.

topless
    Battery is out right now and at lunch I'm going to the Sprint to have my phone child replaced. Don't worry Ratso, you'll get your drunk dial. LOL

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast