Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RD is right they should raise the DUI limit

hot_diggity_dog
    Well at least this guy thinks so.
    He received his 32nd DUI? WTF! hope he doesn't boat! eek!
    DUI number #32
    HDD

Tom Brown
    It's just another example of the system holding a brother down.

hot_diggity_dog
    What I was saying, and what that guy is doing is on 2 completely different levels..
    RD had to use you in the topic Bro! wink
    Any topic that has RD and Drinking in it will have many comments and debates. argue
    Actualy I don't even remember what your stance is, other than raising it back to a reasonable level of .10? wink
    HDD

TrailerparkTJ
    Hey speaking of drunks...are you gonna to be in Havasu Labor day weekend HDD? I'm looking forward to sampling every bottle on your floating bar again!
    TJ

Mandelon
    Geez, what can you do with a guy like that? LIfe in prison is not fitting for a "crime" like that. Even a year seems stiff, but what happens when he plows into a crowd of schoolkids? Then it will look different won't it? "Why didn't you lock him up?" Will be the cry.
    What an inconsiderate retard. By the way RD is right. A few beers does not make you a menace to the rest of the lake!!

hot_diggity_dog
    Hey speaking of drunks...are you gonna to be in Havasu Labor day weekend HDD? I'm looking forward to sampling every bottle on your floating bar again!
    Classic TPTJ,
    I'll be up the weekend after!
    Final booze count for that day!
    One large bottle of Jagermeister
    One Small bottle of Jagermeister
    One large bottle of Baerenjager (The honey stuff)
    Two large bottles of Sky Vodka
    One Bottle of Patron
    One case of Heineken
    Good thing your crew was there to help a fellow boater out. LMAO
    Hot (Puttin down the booze) Diggity Dog

MagicMtnDan
    Mandelon:
    Geez, what can you do with a guy like that? LIfe in prison is not fitting for a "crime" like that. Even a year seems stiff, but what happens when he plows into a crowd of schoolkids? Then it will look different won't it? "Why didn't you lock him up?" Will be the cry.If this was Saudi Arabia they'd probably cut off his hands. That would probably keep him from driving. Although if they did that here in the US some lawyers would probably sue to make us pay for prosthetic hands.

al cole'holic
    RD, is an idiot....

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    yet another reason to move to Texas RD. the DWI and DUI laws are much lighter here. We just recently passed the no open container law here in Texas.
    Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    nope and we still have drive thru liquor stores. hell you can even get beer at some of the fast food drive thru's. You have to be really drunk to get busted here. I miss the see you sippin' law nothing like enjoying a cold one in the truck on the way to the lake. although, just because the law changed don't mean they are really enforcing it wink
    Omega

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast