Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AZ. Tax Attorney / Havasu Deliveries

andy01
    Hey Cig,
    You have a gold truck with a shell and a Skater sticker on the back window?
    Hey Roz,
    What in the FOCK are you doing up at 3 am?
    :sleeping:
    Andy

ROZ
    Hey Roz,
    What in the FOCK are you doing up at 3 am?
    :sleeping:
    Andy
    I was up to eat some cookies, eat a litle ice cream, and have a cookie...then my computer sucked me in for a lilbit... Heck, after that I ate some more cookies and finished off a half gallon of milk

andy01
    I was up to eat some cookies, eat a litle ice cream, and have a cookie...then my computer sucked me in for a lilbit... Heck, after that I ate some more cookies and finished off a half gallon of milk
    Ha ha that is bad ass, one of my mid night favorites as well. Cleaned up some Oreos the other night about 3 ish.........
    Andy

Havasu Cig
    Hey Cig,
    You have a gold truck with a shell and a Skater sticker on the back window?
    The truck is silver (2500 HD, 6" lift) but the rest of the description is right on the $$$.
    BTW, Thanks for the hook-up on the Polk's, they sound very good for what they are. I was actually suprised at the sound quality.

ROZ
    The truck is silver (2500 HD, 6" lift) but the rest of the description is right on the $$$.
    BTW, Thanks for the hook-up on the Polk's, they sound very good for what they are. I was actually suprised at the sound quality.
    I was at the Board of Equalization on the 23rd getting my resale cert .. There was some guy in the parking lot complainig about how someone in a big truck swiped "his" shady tree spot..lol... Damn gov't guys...lol
    I agree with you on the polks... Darn good sounding speaker for the money... Heck, I was trying to ruin my current set of Polk components by playing excesively loud as often as possible , but now what I can't get the no questions asked "ra", I've cooled it

Havasu Cig
    I was at the Board of Equalization on the 23rd getting my resale cert .. There was some guy in the parking lot complainig about how someone in a big truck swiped "his" shady tree spot..lol... Damn gov't guys...lol
    I agree with you on the polks... Darn good sounding speaker for the money... Heck, I was trying to ruin my current set of Polk components by playing excesively loud as often as possible , but now what I can't get the no questions asked "ra", I've cooled it
    That's where the other 1/2 is working now (she is in the field most of the time though, the compliance side is the one that does the certificates and stuff). She said it must be the guy in the green jeep you are talking about...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123