Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate WINTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPATIENT 1
    I SAT IN MY BOAT LAST NITE IN MY SHOP AND DRANK A FEW.I THINK I HAVE "SEASONAL DEPRESSION".STARTED IT FOR SECOND JUST TO HEAR THE HEADERS RATTLE MY SHOP ALITTLE.I HATE WINTER TOO!!!!!

buckey79
    I live in Northern Va but do all my boating at Smith Mt. lake in southwestern VA. I just put the taylor on storage down there to await my return come spring! I don't really have many pics but here's couple.
    http://www.teamjustice.net/taylorlp/66_1.jpg
    http://www.teamjustice.net/taylorlp/50_1.jpg
    Nice lookin' boat you got there. I'm in Springfield. Welcome aboard.

MOPARMARLIN
    Hey Jr
    Well At Least It Looks Like U Have Power -- We Got Hit Pretty Hard Down Here Yesterday. I Still Dont Have Power At My House And Just Got It Back At Work This Afternoon. Still Have Your Spare, Maybe I Can Get It To U This Week Or At Marks House New Years.
    Hey Dre,
    Nice Looking Taylor B.t.w.
    Mopar

nitro557
    welcome aboard im in woodbridge,work in manassas

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Love the paint job!! Welcome

Lady Warhawk
    Nice looking ride ya have there. Welcome aboard, and look forward to meeting you at Anna in June.
    p/s
    I don't hate winter. Daniel is busy working on the boat, so that gives me alone time :coffeycup at home.

LynnsJet
    Tomorrow I am going to heat up the garage and try sittting in my ride, listen to the radio and sipping a few. Maybe it will help with my "SEASONAL DEPRESSION".
    How many days until SPRING?????

Liquid Invader
    I have the winter blues also. Looks like you could have posted a better looking pic for summer memories. That guy in the blue boat is down right ugly :crossx: Oh, now I know who it is and i was right the first time. Hi Mark.
    The little red jet, 016. Who has it now? I have seen that boat race before. Best i can remember it was pretty fast. I am thinking it belonged to Ronnie Dew at one time? A lot of the old race boats are ending up on the lakes now. Good to see them back around. Lake racing should be fun next summer.
    Mark, don't even think it!!!!! We are talking about next summer not history. :yuk:
    Merry Christmas,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12