Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MONSTER GARAGE WTF???

johnboy
    [/QUOTE]I'm actually kinda interested in the rock crawler deal but I don't know what the **** was going through Jesse's head when he said they could go ahead and do the rest of this crap. [/QB][/QUOTE]
    I didn't see the build up of the "crawler" but it wasn't doing much crawling. Didn't look like the front end was even locked? I mean an a for effort, but why worry about nitrogen filled shocks if you ain't even gonna Lincoln Lock the Diff.
    John

Phat_Kat
    johnboy:
    I'm actually kinda interested in the rock crawler deal but I don't know what the **** was going through Jesse's head when he said they could go ahead and do the rest of this crap. [/b][/QUOTE]
    I didn't see the build up of the "crawler" but it wasn't doing much crawling. Didn't look like the front end was even locked? I mean an a for effort, but why worry about nitrogen filled shocks if you ain't even gonna Lincoln Lock the Diff.
    John [/QB][/QUOTE]
    atleast it looked cool That's all that matters
    [ August 26, 2003, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

NastyOne
    I have to admit when that guy launched the rock crawler off that jump, I laughed my ass off. They beat the hell out of that thing. It was the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen. I thought the rules where that the car had to remain stock looking The last couple of cars didnt look stock at all. As for this kids monster garage shit.... I was pissed. I dont give a **** about those kids. I liked how they said they had a deadline to beat. "Before the school power went off" LOL What a crock of shit.

JetBoatRich
    But they all got the tools eek! deadlines and/or delays.

HighRoller
    The dash looked like something out of Knight Rider.
    I used to love that show.Not because it was actually good enough to watch,but because my friends and I assumed the role of KITT during the show.
    "Kitt,that guy has a gun,turn on your turbo blasters."
    "Michael,my sensors indicate the probability of him shooting me before you are .2% or less"
    "What are you saying Kitt?"
    "I'm saying you're shit out of luck Michael"
    "Kitt I need help!"
    "Yes Michael,just like I needed help rear ending that cute little Civic last week.But you had to say NO!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12