Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McDonalds and common sense!

sandblasted
    Amazing there is still one judge left in the world with some common sense. He thru that bogus McDonalds lawsuit out just as fast as he could...Any rational person knows that if you eat cheeseburgers every day you might get fat!! I think the lawyer should pay all court costs associated with the lawsuit..why should the public foot the bill for his dumbass crap?...
    I don't even like Mcdonalds but I was afraid the "cheeseburger nazis" might go after Tommy's Chili burgers or the In n'Out double double next..Then I really would be pissed!!

MJ19
    I haven't been following what sounds like a lame law suit...please tell me more...what exactly was happening?
    I hope NO ONE ever touches In & Out...they are the BEST (my favorite is the protein style burgers)

sandblasted
    Some ambulance chaser decided that it was mcDonalds fault that a 12 year old boy weighs 270 pounds from eating cheeseburgers...so he sued them...and it was thrown out...
    Guess I'm just tired of damn lawyers making excuses for stupid people...then trying to get money for them...

JetBoatRich
    Greg, I saw that story in the paper. Could not beleive they wasted ink to print it.
    eek! Now I wasted a post
    [ January 23, 2003, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

spectratoad
    I am so happy to hear that tonight. PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND STEP AWAY FROM THE FORK!!!! I think all lawyers & judges should pay for the cost of these stupid a$$ lawsuits. Does this hamburger makes my a$$ look big? No your FAT A$$ makes your a$$ look big.
    Finally nice to see some common sense.

MJ19
    I have a "Logic" class this semester and the teacher is an attorney eek! he has already mentioned the ability he has to make anything sound logical think I'm in for it this semester cry

JetBoatRich
    MJ19:
    I have a "Logic" class this semester and the teacher is an attorney eek! he has already mentioned the ability he has to make anything sound logical think I'm in for it this semester cry Sounds Logical
    [ January 23, 2003, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

THOR
    sandblasted:
    Amazing there is still one judge left in the world with some common sense. He thru that bogus McDonalds lawsuit out just as fast as he could...Any rational person knows that if you eat cheeseburgers every day you might get fat!! I think the lawyer should pay all court costs associated with the lawsuit..why should the public foot the bill for his dumbass crap?...
    I don't even like Mcdonalds but I was afraid the "cheeseburger nazis" might go after Tommy's Chili burgers or the In n'Out double double next..Then I really would be pissed!! I actually worked on McDonalds case just like this. It may be the one.

RPrincez
    What a frivolous lawsuit! I wish more cases like this would get thrown out of court.

Liberator TJ1984
    I think I'm gonna sue McDonalds now...I eat there and I'm still skinny and don't gain any weight ???
    They are NOT putting enough fat and grease in the food !!! They Owe Me !!!! burningm
    J/K Gopherrr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast