Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have the greatest husband !

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    My wonderful Husband Jim took me to Country in the Park Concert.He is such a great husband.Love you honey.
    This is Jesse Lee she is 16 and very good.

This is 12 year old Ashley Gearing. She is so talented.

Rushlow was really good.

Ronnie Milsap can still sing. He was so awesome.

[ August 11, 2003, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Tracy Byrd was totally awesome....He is great

Tracy Byrd.

My Singer Clay Walker.

[ August 11, 2003, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

topless
    OMG!!!! I want one. (a hubby like yours) I am soooo jealous. I know you guys had a blast! It looks like it was a great concert.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    I plan on keeping my wonderful Husband for the rest of my life....Oh man we had a blast. Music was great and the shows were awesome. We started out in the 3rd row but got to the 2nd row center stage before the main 3 guys came out. My throat hurts a little from all the screaming I did.
    My arms ,legs and face are sun burnt. Jim is very sun burnt also. It was worth it.

Kim Hanson
    Glad to see some people like that music,I for some reason like the Rob Zombie,Nickel Back...etc
    Topless, should have figured it out with you! I like the 6-8 hr ride ......( . )( . )....... wink Glad you had a good time BBToy's

Ziggy
    Hey, my wife said I'm the greatest---waz up with that? You girls are all just foolin' us! J/K
    Took my wife and daughter to see the Go-Go's last nite..fun.
    I'm not much into Country but it sure looks like it was a fun time.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    My mind is set that my man is the greatest.....LOL
    I like country and old rock. Going to concerts isn't Jim's thing he'd rather go to the lake, but he desided seeing how I really like Clay walker and Tracy Byrd he went and got tickets and he suffered through the all day concert just for me. He is the type of person that can't sit still he has do be doing something. Just remember ladies he's all mine....LOL wink
    Ziggy I'm glad to hear you all had fun....who are the Go-Go's? J/K
    [ August 11, 2003, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Her454
    Marina those are great pics! Im jealous, I really would have liked to have gone to that, I heard it was awsome! Cant beat the entertainment they get every year for Country in the Park, and its right on the water! Good Job Jim!
    See you at CFW on Sat!

Tom Foolery
    Ziggy:
    Hey, my wife said I'm the greatest---waz up with that? You girls are all just foolin' us! J/K
    I'm not much into Country but it sure looks like it was a fun time. I took Amie to the Go-Go's in vegas a couple of years back. I swear I was the only strait guy at that concert

Ziggy
    Tom Foolery:
    Ziggy:
    I'm not much into Country but it sure looks like it was a fun time. I took Amie to the Go-Go's in vegas a couple of years back. I swear I was the only strait guy at that concert I was wondering the same thing before I went but it was probably around 50% families there. Now if it were the Indigo Girls then you'd have the dikefest going on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast