Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess Who's Back?

Blown 472
    jordanpaulk:
    Doing the frames behind the cabinet doors and drawers in Ralph Lauren Elephant Herd Gray, then the cabinet doors in a deep red. Going to do the back splash in tongue-in-groove pine paneling and probably stain it with some kind of gray wash. Should look pretty good. I'm tired of looking at it half done. I've had these colors up for a while in spots just to see if I liked them. Now it's time to commit and get 'er done. Sounds cool, I repainted the inside house last year and one of my friends help me put up some boarders, I like it but my friends think it gay.

superV
    If this is JJ you know she would be post like a *****. And if you lost your pass word you can e mail hot boat to get it? So whats the deal. Where you been? Have not seen you on Boatxchange you loose that password to?

MJ19
    --- Lindsey wrote:
    > I hope you know everyone at ***boat now thinks
    > you're a fake...
    >
    > ...where are you?
    >
    > Jazzyjes2 is me Wifey.

Jordy
    MJ19:
    Jazzyjes2 is me Wifey. And all this time I thought it was miller... my bad.
    [ December 09, 2002, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: jordanpaulk ]

MJ19
    superV:
    If this is JJ you know she would be post like a *****. And if you lost your pass word you can e mail hot boat to get it? So whats the deal. Where you been? Have not seen you on Boatxchange you loose that password to? Yeah...e-mail ***boat and redeem yourself with your original post ***** status! We want the original JJ back!

Blown 472
    MJ19:
    superV:
    If this is JJ you know she would be post like a *****. And if you lost your pass word you can e mail hot boat to get it? So whats the deal. Where you been? Have not seen you on Boatxchange you loose that password to? Yeah...e-mail ***boat and redeem yourself with your original post ***** status! We want the original JJ back! Yeah miller get on it.

JazzyJes2
    So how has everyone been? How is Miller wifey?Where is he?
    I hope you guys aren't mad at me. I actually quit my job for personal reasons,so I haven't had access to a computer.I am going to school full time now so I really don't have time for alot of things. I am home sick today and I came over to my parents house so I can say hello to ou guys. I missed you guys so much. I was so miserable the whole month and some odd days no talking to you all. So sorry for the disappearance.Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I may not be posting as much do to the fact that I'm alway s at school but I'll be sure to check in. So whats new here on ***boat?

JazzyJes2
    MJ19:
    superV:
    If this is JJ you know she would be post like a *****. And if you lost your pass word you can e mail hot boat to get it? So whats the deal. Where you been? Have not seen you on Boatxchange you loose that password to? Yeah...e-mail ***boat and redeem yourself with your original post ***** status! We want the original JJ back! Hey Wifey I just put in a request to the webmaster for my original password.

Blown 472
    Get any new shoes during this time?? and how was your birfday?

JazzyJes2
    Blown 472:
    Get any new shoes during this time?? and how was your birfday?I get new shoes every week buddie o'. my b-day was a blast. We had such a great time in Vegas. We partied like rock stars baby.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast