Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Guess Who's Back?

JazzyJes2
    What is up with this. I have 6 votes and only 2 stars. jawdrop I'm very sad now. frown

Blown 472
    JazzyJes2:
    Blown 472:
    Get any new shoes during this time?? and how was your birfday?I get new shoes every week buddie o'. my b-day was a blast. We had such a great time in Vegas. We partied like rock stars baby.I will give you a place to donate the old ones, kinda of a charity, they will get a good home.

JazzyJes2
    Blown 472:
    JazzyJes2:
    Blown 472:
    Get any new shoes during this time?? and how was your birfday?I get new shoes every week buddie o'. my b-day was a blast. We had such a great time in Vegas. We partied like rock stars baby.I will give you a place to donate the old ones, kinda of a charity, they will get a good home. I would but then if I send them to you you probably won't give them to charity. You'll rub them all over yourself.

Blown 472
    JazzyJes2:
    Blown 472:
    JazzyJes2:
    Blown 472:
    Get any new shoes during this time?? and how was your birfday?I get new shoes every week buddie o'. my b-day was a blast. We had such a great time in Vegas. We partied like rock stars baby.I will give you a place to donate the old ones, kinda of a charity, they will get a good home. I would but then if I send them to you you probably won't give them to charity. You'll rub them all over yourself. I am the best charity case I know.

JazzyJes2
    Well Blown I guess your the only one that really missed me.

Blown 472
    JazzyJes2:
    Well Blown I guess your the only one that really missed me.Ding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miller19j
    JazzyJes2:
    Well Blown I guess your the only one that really missed me.No we are just a little suspicious. A lot of fakes around here lately.

JazzyJes2
    miller19j:
    JazzyJes2:
    Well Blown I guess your the only one that really missed me.No we are just a little suspicious. A lot of fakes around here lately.I'm far from a fake sweety. You want me to e-mail you too?

Jordy
    Nice cover Miller. Really threw me off with that one.

miller19j
    JazzyJes2:
    miller19j:
    JazzyJes2:
    Well Blown I guess your the only one that really missed me.No we are just a little suspicious. A lot of fakes around here lately.I'm far from a fake sweety. You want me to e-mail you too?Actually I e-mailed you several times with no response. How about some of those pics from your birthday party?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast