Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: forum wake up...

ECeptor
    Faster - that is one sweet cat! Interesting it is smoother than your Y2K on chop. I've always wondered what size of cat would be necessary for the bigger water on a busy LOTO weekend. I've heard guys with 25-26'ers can't get going enough to get on top the huge rollers the cruisers put out. I'm pretty darn sure your Y2K would do quite well on LOTO.
    HH - that's a great pic!

GRUNION
    thats a sweet pic hh

FASTERDAMITT
    The rollers are handled by the Superboat much better. What I refer to is the wakes slamming each other from other boats comming from my side. If thier comming at you, the V and lenght of the Superboat will handle 8'ers. The American Offshore I've had on top of 5-6'ers at 80mph but when going slow they came right on top the deck and slammed me in the face. Of all the cats this size I think the AO can handle the biggest water. My friends wouldn't take thier Daytona's out in more than 3'ers.
    Faster - that is one sweet cat! Interesting it is smoother than your Y2K on chop. I've always wondered what size of cat would be necessary for the bigger water on a busy LOTO weekend. I've heard guys with 25-26'ers can't get going enough to get on top the huge rollers the cruisers put out. I'm pretty darn sure your Y2K would do quite well on LOTO.
    HH - that's a great pic!

ECeptor
    My friends wouldn't take thier Daytona's out in more than 3'ers.
    The wind here in Wichita is so bad that 3'ers are not at all uncommon on my local lake (Cheney) due to wind alone! Those days the girls stay home and only my die hard buddies will go to the lake with me! Quite a ride in my 24'er!

ChumpChange
    Some of those pics look unreal. I don't know what I'd do if I was that high in the air. Fortunately I would be able to hose down my interior.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123