Thread: Wild Child

Havasu Doug
    WILD CHILD - A Jim Morrison Celebration is playing tonight(11/22) at The Coach House in San Juan Capistrano. Is anyone other than me going? Show time is 8 PM.

Havasu Doug:
    WILD CHILD - A Jim Morrison Celebration is playing tonight(11/22) at The Coach House in San Juan Capistrano. Is anyone other than me going? Show time is 8 PM.Shit Doug I took one look at the thread title and the author and just figured you were startin another round of Alisha...glad to see it's actually something useful

Havasu Doug
    Rexone:
    Havasu Doug:
    WILD CHILD - A Jim Morrison Celebration is playing tonight(11/22) at The Coach House in San Juan Capistrano. Is anyone other than me going? Show time is 8 PM.Shit Doug I took one look at the thread title and the author and just figured you were startin another round of Alisha...glad to see it's actually something useful That's one way to get peeps in here!
    I've never seen "Wild Child" yet and have heard that they are great! I'm really looking forward to the show! I just noticed on the Coach House website that Iron Butterfly is playing Saturday night. I might have to go down there to see my old friend Doug Ingle who's not in the band anymore, but just might show up at the show since he lives in San Diego.

LeE ss13
    Here's Dave R's "Wild Child" at Bayfair San Diego Race.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Circle_Racers/Daytona-41.JPG[/img]
    I'm sure even Jim Morrison would have liked it !!!

HARDCORE
    Did doug tell you he also took Alisha!!
    Better DOUG!!
    [ November 24, 2002, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE ]

Havasu Doug
    HARDCORE:
    Did doug tell you he also Brang Alisha!!WTF are you talking about? BTW, what kind of boat do you have?

Havasu Doug
    HARDCORE:
    Did doug tell you he also Brang Alisha!!Oh, and what does "Brang" mean? I don't have a HARDCORE dictionary.