Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: White trash with expensive boats...

HighRoller
    In view of all the people who think"White Trash"behavior is cool if you have an expensive boat and a girl with plastic rigs on her chest,I'm planning my next vacation to California.I thought I'd hop in my 75 ft long semi truck and come to the park in your neighborhood.I know,my truck doesn't belong on such small streets but oh well,I heard the park is goin off this weekend!Next I'm gonna invite 20 more friends who all have big trucks and we'll park all up and down the street.Now we'll get drunk and obnoxious and play the stereo as loud as possible in between"Speed Runs"up and down your street weaving in between cars.Next my girlfriend will get partially or totally nude and perform various sexual acts on every guy and girl in sight while in plain view of everyone in the park including women and children.Don't like it?Too bad,I'm on vacation dude!!
    I know this sounds extreme,but I'm just making the point that if I did these things in California at a public place where families go I'd be arrested.But people come to lakes and rivers in this area where people go with their families and act like a bunch of idiots!!!Don't get me wrong,I like partying on the river and naked girls,but part of being"River Aware"is not having a white trash sex orgy in front of everyone who may or may not want to see it!!That's what the motel room is for!!

kcm21
    HR,
    you have a point but I mentioned it to a couple friends, nextasex being one of them that if i have kids the last place I am gonna take them is to steamboat, copper cnayon etc. you have the whole freakin lake or river to drive on why in the hell would you pick the sluttiest part to take your kids to. And second of all white trash do not own all the nice toys and boats. Also if you are relating you parking your rig next to my house and bumpin some tunes at night hell yeah i would be pissed also, but i think on the lake during the day is appropriate, if they are doing that crap with their trucks then you just have to call the cops, or relate it to the fact that they were dorks when they were younger and now they have a little bit of cash! and they have little d*cks and are complete morons.....if that is your opinion of white trash then you must not have heard about the people who jacked charley's boat and the other boats that are being jacked........now they are white trash!
    -kev-

locogringo
    kcm21:
    HR,
    you have a point but I mentioned it to a couple friends, nextasex being one of them that if i have kids the last place I am gonna take them is to steamboat, copper cnayon etc. you have the whole freakin lake or river to drive on why in the hell would you pick the sluttiest part to take your kids to. And second of all white trash do not own all the nice toys and boats. Also if you are relating you parking your rig next to my house and bumpin some tunes at night hell yeah i would be pissed also, but i think on the lake during the day is appropriate, if they are doing that crap with their trucks then you just have to call the cops, or relate it to the fact that they were dorks when they were younger and now they have a little bit of cash! and they have little d*cks and are complete morons.....if that is your opinion of white trash then you must not have heard about the people who jacked charley's boat and the other boats that are being jacked........now they are white trash!
    -kev-amen!
    I have a 3 year old daughter and we go to Havasu all the time. We are jsut more selective now in where we go.
    Using common sense = no posts like that.
    We get a baby sitter when we want to party. (actually, I'm the big partier in our relationship. Someone had to be responsible.)
    LOL

hd&boatrider
    HR---I have a place in BHC and I am there pretty much from Spring to Fall with breaks to check on things in CA. I assume you are refering to Gasoline Alley this past weekend. I saw kids, little kids in there. I am not saying that they can't come in there but it is one of the only places at Lake Mohave that this type of behavior takes place. I for one would not take my family into there on a weeked and certainly not a holiday weekend. There are plenty of coves that are more suitable. Gasoline Alley and what goes on in there is no secret. I will tell you that if you go to the 12 mile marker and come back 2-3 coves there is a beautiful cove there with a reasonable rock to jump off of for the kids. It is a family cove. The wild burros even come down into the cove and you can hand feed them at times. In other words the lake is big enough for all of us. There are times to party and times to kick back. Mohave offers both.

future boater
    i have a question. why is it that the term "WHITE TRASH" can be thrown around and the term nigger can not eek! ? go ahead boys slam away!

HighRoller
    HD&B I get your drift,I live here by Lake Mohave and it's a very nice lake but due to the kind of thing I was talking about I heard Gas Alley got shut down.So after the police shut down cove after cove and restrict areas from boaters what do we do then?Have we not learned a lesson from PWC's?They've made such a nuisance of themselves that they are getting banned from lakes at a rapid rate!All I'm saying is have an ounce of respect for yourself,your fellow boaters,and the place where you boat.

snappertapper
    Future Boater i 110% agree with you

Tom Foolery
    HighRoller:
    HD&B I get your drift,I live here by Lake Mohave and it's a very nice lake but due to the kind of thing I was talking about I heard Gas Alley got shut down.So after the police shut down cove after cove and restrict areas from boaters what do we do then?Did they shut down Gasoline Alley permanently or was it just for the weekend?

hd&boatrider
    HR-----I understand your point HR. I hope it does not happen and do not want Mohave to become just like Lake Havasu or Parker. I was in Gasoline Alley each day over the weekend but on Sunday I saw things were totally out of hand. I had to get out of there temporarily to regain my sanity. When I came back it was shut down and empty.
    TF-----It was just shut down for the day, Sunday.

PipesClean
    OOOOOO.KKKKKKKKKKK.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast