Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What other TOYS do you have

bohica
    Hey Rubths,
    What's going on. Get that new motor for your boat yet. Let me know when you wanna play in Havasu for a weekend. Got anything new in the works for the upcoming Glamis season? I gotta new moho - Winnebago Adventurer with all the options. Whens the next Rubths party.
    later
    Bohica

Donnie
    Well I like to play in the sand when it is cold.
    Raptor and warrior Quads
    But last weekend I got the GOOD toy..2002 Z06 corvette,the wife has a 97 coupe but would not let me race it so I went and bought one for me http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif hehe

Banshee
    I got a '69 Mustang fastback powered by a 390 that's been slightly warmed up. Very nice condition- totally redone. Kinda funny, I'm really a Ford man at heart with a Ford truck to two my boat with, but my jet boat has a BBC. I just tell my friends that a Ford is towing a Chevy- as usual.

HammerDown
    Well I forgot one, the pic of the Mustang made me remember....My mother had a 1964+1/2 2+2 289 fast back with the pony seats, dark green W/Black interior.
    She passed away when I was 19...the car has been sitting under a tarp in a garrage for over 25 years. It has I belive 40.000 miles on it. I Hope to someday bring back good memory's.

Rubths
    New motor will be done this week for the boat, Nothing really new for the rail this season except for going a bit easy on the boost cuase I have a habit of breaking tranies, axles and Cvs every trip.
    I would love to come out to havascrew and play with you big guys but im not sure my 19ft jet boat would take to good to that rough water? Anyways anytime you want some company out there we will load up our winnibego as well!
    The next party is about a month away, I will keep you posted on the date. You really missed out on the last one with the adult slip and slid and the single hooker that showed up and gave everyone a show http://free.***boat.net/ubb/eek.gif

CrazyHippy
    I have one of these
    http://home.iprimus.com.au/stevebm/i...rochureCut.jpg
    A wife a house and some fish.
    Next toy will be from www.renegadehybrids.com (http://www.renegadehybrids.com)
    probably a 914 w/ some reasonable HP (400ish)
    BJH

BBTAHITI
    Thanks hondo468 for posting the pic. I am digitally challenged today and owe you a chance to pick the dollar off the dash (ever try that in a drag car? Old 60's trick)

Mandelon
    Toys???? Heck yeah!! My kids and I've got Lincoln Logs, Twister, Uno, a trainset, and Monopoly.

DEEZ NUTTS
    Crazyhippy, I love 914s had a '70 and a '71 chrome bumpers and crappy shifting trannys. Had to sell both a few years ago. I was 19yrs old making like 8 bucks an hour trying to race dirtbikes. 914s had to go. you have just sparked my interest again, the wife will love to hear the new plan $$$$$$.

CrazyHippy
    Deez,
    Those guys are GOOD.
    Made it possible to put a Small Block in a 914, w/o any major mods. Check out the website, and if you are in Vegas, go get a test ride. Your arse will inhale some seat cushion.
    BJH

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast