Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas land

Hotcrusader76
    I've been searching for some land this past month and I plan to buy in January (1 hour North of San Antonio). Quite possibly thinking about building and moving out there in Spring 2005.
    This is 17 acres for $34,000 WTF!!! Or in San Diego you can get 900sq/ft for $275,000 hmmmm

Jetty 468
    Hotcrusader76:
    I've been searching for some land this past month and I plan to buy in January (1 hour North of San Antonio). Quite possibly thinking about building and moving out there in Spring 2005.
    This is 17 acres for $34,000 WTF!!! Or in San Diego you can get 900sq/ft for $275,000 hmmmm
    Bring your ass on out here

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    the hill country is beautiful!!!! Alot of my family is from Kerville. Don't know how they will react to jetboats but there is alot of lakes and rivers within a stones throw of anywhere in the Hill country. Smooth water except for lake Travis
    (it's like ya'lls Havasu). Lot's of old people in the hill country very quiet. Good luck and oh yeah it's alot different in Texas than in California. I think you will adjust though.
    Omega

Jungle Boy
    The wife and I were just down in San Antonio last weekend for the Fleetwood Mac concert. What a nice place that is. The Riverfront park and Alamo were highlights. We had a great time and would return anytime for another visit.
    Sorry to Hijack this thread, but this is a couple of shots from our weekend in San Antonio.
    Here's a shot of the Riverfront walk.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/259Pa040059-med.jpg[/img]
    Alamo, Me and the little woman.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/259Pa050063-med.jpg[/img]
    [ October 13, 2003, 08:40 AM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]

Hotcrusader76
    OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
    the hill country is beautiful!!!! Alot of my family is from Kerville. Don't know how they will react to jetboats but there is alot of lakes and rivers within a stones throw of anywhere in the Hill country. Smooth water except for lake Travis
    (it's like ya'lls Havasu). Lot's of old people in the hill country very quiet. Good luck and oh yeah it's alot different in Texas than in California. I think you will adjust though.
    Omega OMJ,
    I went to High School in Bandera and grew up in Medina which is why I have this love for the area. I'll have to drag Randy and the Miss out there for a BBQ sometime. My sister lives in Brookeshire (*sp).
    We will be moving to Kerrville sometime early Spring 2005 if not late fall 2004. This picture is a shot of the Tarpley area. Nonetheless I love the Hill Country, awesome lakes, great river cayaking, and some of the best brisket I've ever had!
    This winter time will be our time to scout for a good location for TPC Racing. The land is cheap and the zoning is very very forgiving on what you do with it. Hell Bandera Downs race track is forsale right now for 1.5 million, not that the Hill Country needs a 9th Dirt oval track...LOL
    I sure can't wait. I'll post pictures as the time moves on. Meanwhile I need to gear up for SoCal's 2004 Spring/Summer season.
    ~Ty
    [ October 13, 2003, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

Hotcrusader76
    Jetty 468:
    Hotcrusader76:
    Bring your ass on out here Kevin....ya best have a cold keg waiting for me

78Eliminator
    Hotcrusader76:
    Or in San Diego you can get 900sq/ft for $275,000 Good luck even finding that!!!! My 900sq/ft shit box just appraised at 300,000...
    Justin

Hotcrusader76
    Just sold mine for $280k

Jetty 468
    I get down there from time to time ,if you make it I will look you up and buy you a cold one

Hotcrusader76
    Jetty 468:
    I get down there from time to time ,if you make it I will look you up and buy you a cold one If ya need help carrying that cold one let me know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast