Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The weekend damage... help

SCUBA STEVE
    Does anyone know of a good gel coat repair shop I can go to? This is what happens when a pantoon boat runs into at about 10mph. Image #1 is the impact side, #2 is from the impact pushing me into someones prop. cry
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Boat_Damage_1-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Boat_Damage_3-med.jpg[/img]

HavasuDreamin'
    www.havasubarney.com
    Nuff Said.
    boxed
    One more thing........Pontoon Boats with stupid drivers.......
    [ April 07, 2003, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

Nubbs
    I always use Sher-Fab for my fiberglass stuff. If they can't do the repair, they can recommend you to someone. (877) 921-5206. They're located in Norwalk on Carmenita.
    As far as the damage, I feel for you. That would make me sick if it were my boat.

Reaper1
    That sucks man!!! How did this happen? I know theres a story behind this.

Windy
    Bummer....I know how you feel though. I got off work yesterday to find someone hit my car and took off
    To top it off I wasnt even suppose to work yesterday.
    Barney will hook you up.
    Good luck,
    MissHBjet

HavasuDreamin'
    MissHBjet:
    Bummer....I know how you feel though. I got off work yesterday to find someone hit my car and took off
    MissHBjet That sucks. I had that happen to me twice when I lived in Chicago. The streets are narrow and I lived 1/2 block from Bar central. That didn't bode well for my truck. It is all fixed now though.......

spectratoad
    My gel and glass is on my list of things to do and I am looking at Havasu Barney also. Been looking at the pics of projects that have been in his shop and have heard all good stuff. And I have always heard that if he says you will have it Friday you will get it Friday of maybe even Thursday. Kind of critical when it is boating season.

Hermosa
    Hey, you have a new boat, bring it back to Aftershock and see how they treat you now that they have your money.... I would imagine that the pontoon driver's insurance is paying for the repair. If Aftershock is a standup company, I'm sure they will fix you up quickly. Sorry to see damage to your new boat, the first scratch is always deep...

RiverToysJas
    That SUCKS!!!
    Steve, I thought your boat was brand new? If so, the only place I'd take it is the builder!!!! Even if it's not that old, and just new to you, I'd call them first. Insurance should handle it though.
    RTJas
    [ April 07, 2003, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Tom Brown
    This guy seems to be happy with his gel repair
    Make sure you scroll down to see what Just4Fun wrote about the rapair.
    [ April 07, 2003, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast