Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New

SHAVED CLAM
    smilespi Hi there - I'm new to the Forum (turned onto it by a friend) and I wanted to say hi to all of you hot men I hear are on here!

Blown 472
    SHAVED CLAM:
    smilespi Hi there - I'm new to the Forum (turned onto it by a friend) and I wanted to say hi to all of you hot men I hear are on here!let me be the first to say hello. I take it you are a chick??? any pics, fetishs??

Havasu Hangin'
    Uhhh....welcome.
    I think...

78Eliminator
    SHAVED CLAM:
    smilespi Hi there - I'm new to the Forum (turned onto it by a friend) and I wanted to say hi to all of you hot men I hear are on here!This has got to be BLown472

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    SHAVED CLAM:
    smilespi Hi there - I'm new to the Forum (turned onto it by a friend) and I wanted to say hi to all of you hot men I hear are on here!This has got to be BLown472Ah no, last I checked I dont have a clam, if I did would I be here??

SHAVED CLAM
    78Eliminator:
    SHAVED CLAM:
    smilespi Hi there - I'm new to the Forum (turned onto it by a friend) and I wanted to say hi to all of you hot men I hear are on here!This has got to be BLown472Who's Blown 472? Is he hot? Kinky?

HCS
    Hmmmmm....
    [ December 09, 2002, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

SHAVED CLAM
    Blown 472:
    78Eliminator:
    SHAVED CLAM:
    smilespi Hi there - I'm new to the Forum (turned onto it by a friend) and I wanted to say hi to all of you hot men I hear are on here!This has got to be BLown472Ah no, last I checked I dont have a clam, if I did would I be here??What's the deal with you? Why do they think I'm you?

Blown 472
    SHAVED CLAM:
    Blown 472:
    78Eliminator:
    SHAVED CLAM:
    smilespi Hi there - I'm new to the Forum (turned onto it by a friend) and I wanted to say hi to all of you hot men I hear are on here!This has got to be BLown472Ah no, last I checked I dont have a clam, if I did would I be here??What's the deal with you? Why do they think I'm you?something to do with lunch. eek!

78Eliminator
    SHAVED CLAM:
    78Eliminator:
    SHAVED CLAM:
    smilespi Hi there - I'm new to the Forum (turned onto it by a friend) and I wanted to say hi to all of you hot men I hear are on here!This has got to be BLown472Who's Blown 472? Is he hot? Kinky?He is the local pimp here....

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast